TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

16 minutes ago, DownhillLullaby said:

Is it just me or did you Apple Music users noticed that NTMT Dolbys Atmos is different? In a Good way?

It felt ruined at first but now it looks fixed, plus the lyrics are all back and they seem to be.... right?!

Any specific song you noticed it? For examples for "Ain’t Your Right" the metadata says the Dolby Atmos stream was created on 2022-10-05, doesn't appear to have been changed since.

Just now, hotshot2am said:

Any specific song you noticed it? For examples for "Ain’t Your Right" the metadata says the Dolby Atmos stream was created on 2022-10-05, doesn't appear to have been changed since.

You're Not the One was the one most ruined

But I remembered now that I've changed some settings too so maybe that's it:

because it's sounding really good

2 minutes ago, DownhillLullaby said:

You're Not the One was the one most ruined

But I remembered now that I've changed some settings too so maybe that's it:

because it's sounding really good

Apple has also changed the Dolby Atmos algorithm in iOS 17 and everything sounds a bit louder now, that might be why in addition to your settings.

it's so weird to think that in this timeline there was a period of time when sky ferreira was chased by paparazzi :eartha2:

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

Don't Forget is out now. Fire baptism.

This song has lived 9,000 lives(versions). This album is finally real. 9 years later. It's real. So many things I've wanted to say for so long...it's arrived & my mind is blank. Thank you for supporting my music.

Thank you @jorge_elbrecht & @tamarynmusic for being the best collaborators ever & blessing me with your undeniable talent. I have learned so much from the both of you.

this is literally mental illness at this point :toofunny: :lmao: she's sick.

not to sound ungrateful or anything but I already want new stuff like come onnnnn where's pretty dulllll:eartha2:

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

13 hours ago, melodrama said:

Masochism

12 hours ago, rancidgirl said:

is never coming

Masochism is actually here, in concept. It's been delivered to us. We all practice it, daily, by coming into this thread, by entertaining the idea that the universe, and the atoms within, would even possibly vibrate into a position that could TANGENTIALLY spur this woman, and the people around her, to finish and publish any coherent and cohesive body of work.

She's delivered Masochism to us, just not in the way we wanted.

Now let us pray (for rain).

https://i.imgur.com/bErPX2C.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/eg66WzZ.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/T4h12ME.png
🎶 Art decorates space, but music decorates time 🎶

WHERE

IS

PRETTY

DULL

STUDIO

LEAK

?

Caroline Polachek Debuts New Song "Dang" on Colbert: Watch

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

On 10/15/2023 at 8:49 AM, DownhillLullaby said:

Is it just me or did you Apple Music users noticed that NTMT Dolbys Atmos is different? In a Good way?

It felt ruined at first but now it looks fixed, plus the lyrics are all back and they seem to be.... right?!

I disabled Dolby Atmos because their version of the album was HORRENDOUS, and butchered I Blame Myself badly, made the production sound hollow. I also remember one of the songs being cut a few seconds which made it end abruptly maybe it was Kristine, I Will or Omanko I don't remember but I could be wrong and maybe that was always the case?