TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

1 hour ago, DownhillLullaby said:

Remember when they sent Halsey to Astral Werks? Maybe they moved some artists to other record label under Capitol?! Because a lot of the artists were gone from the website, they had many...

it was the other way around, halsey initially signed with astral and then once she got larger she moved up to capitol 

don’t think it would happen the other way around

10 minutes ago, EmptyPromises said:

Get her to cover this and Even Though our Love is Doomed pleek :trisha:

Im not really into any garbage albums all the way through beyond their debut+ it’s b sides but I can dig a song here and there- was always disappointed they never topped it for me. I need a vinyl rip of not your kind of people tbh because it would probably sound great if not brickwalled :defeated:

remember that she signed a publishing deal with Secretly Canadian last year, manifesting she signs with one of their labels like dead oceans or ninja tune so we can finally get masochism (sky’s version) :party:

Honestly I feel like it's very bad for her and for us. 

We won't hear about her and the tracks she worked on will forever be vaulted.

She's 100% too lazy to try and book shows or interviews herself. I don't know if Capitol was still doing basic advertizing for her, but I imagine they did because she doesn't seem like the type to care about that. Like, if she was still late to sing even though it's her passion, I don't see her picking up her phone ever again to attend another MET gala. 

I can't imagine another major label signing her after her Capitol days. Even if she's in the right, Capitol will probably end her reputation among their peers. Indie labels have little to no money and we know she wants better budgets. So...? 

I hope I'm wrong but I'm pretty pessimistic about her situation and Masochism existence for now.