TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

7 minutes ago, DownhillLullaby said:

She's cover of Indie Sleaze's playlist on Spotify.

That's a photo of M.I.A. https://www.thecut.com/2016/09/singer-m-i-as-style-evolution-from-galang-to-aim.html

c4eac6eabcfc7803a5d691d29681006c25-mia-0

She is kinda giving 2009–2010 Sky here though

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

26 minutes ago, Coloringbooks said:

That's a photo of M.I.A. https://www.thecut.com/2016/09/singer-m-i-as-style-evolution-from-galang-to-aim.html

c4eac6eabcfc7803a5d691d29681006c25-mia-0

nooo, it's a different picture. I think it's a regional thing, here in Brazil is a photo of Sky

this one:

afterparty-paris-fashion-week-womenswear 

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

38 minutes ago, Coloringbooks said:

11 minutes ago, KimKaDAB said:

nooo, it's a different picture. I think it's a regional thing, here in Brazil is a photo of Sky

Maybe it is a regional thing, here in Brazil, Sky's the cover.

577de0986512292c67a131d8a2eddafed2e81b53.jpg

855cdecafbb9a3f4ca48d83c1ead34608bc98232.pnj

On 11/12/2023 at 4:06 PM, KimKaDAB said:

On 11/12/2023 at 4:15 PM, DownhillLullaby said:

Maybe it is a regional thing, here in Brazil, Sky's the cover.

Oops my bad then!! It must be a regional thing, yeah

What it is for me: 

nM9ZOjF_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

So much public love for her from various celebs, Spotify playlisting that clearly isn’t paid for, Netflix show shoutouts- I can’t believe if she reached out to some people, they wouldn’t help her 

Like music wise she’s so lucky overall compared to other artists and the lack of support not to mention poverty they deal with

On 11/9/2023 at 3:04 AM, DownhillLullaby said:

Without an official statement, all's left to do is to wait and see. Time will tell us the truth (or not)

As Capitol Records' rep has denied the speculation, based on what we've got from experiences with Sky, it can also be a false hope and nothing's happening and for this record label to erase Sky from their website and never acknowledge the situation publicly... I'm led to believe that: they've really parted ways and expecting the right moment to announce it, or they really put her aside (as if she wasn't, anway(based on her allegations)) or she finally got a lawyer and they really got pissed and did what they did.

I'm not an expert but what if she's not free and they finally put her aside as if she were nothing? Sky has been calling them out and that's basically would be their saying.

Back when Natalia Kills did her thing on the X Factor, she was removed from her label's official roster shortly after.

Tinashe has released a lot of stuff too ever since she got out of her contract and went independent.

On 11/9/2023 at 3:04 AM, DownhillLullaby said:

Without an official statement, all's left to do is to wait and see. Time will tell us the truth (or not)

As Capitol Records' rep has denied the speculation, based on what we've got from experiences with Sky, it can also be a false hope and nothing's happening and for this record label to erase Sky from their website and never acknowledge the situation publicly... I'm led to believe that: they've really parted ways and expecting the right moment to announce it, or they really put her aside (as if she wasn't, anway(based on her allegations)) or she finally got a lawyer and they really got pissed and did what they did.

I'm not an expert but what if she's not free and they finally put her aside as if she were nothing? Sky has been calling them out and that's basically would be their saying.

Ngl my paranoid ass thought removing her from the roster was a way to scare or threaten her and get a reaction out of that. :oopna2:

I'd kill to be a fly on Capitol's walls and hear all the tea, seriously :ponder: If we can't have Pretty Dull, can we at least know why exactly? And in details? I no longer want speculations. I want proof and well-documented claims (and I know @111 has a list (that I love to read and reread), but I mean, I want tea from an "official" source like a record representative and no more vague stuff that can be denied or refuted). 

One hit wonder :mj2:

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde