TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

1 hour ago, LunaeManifestum said:

When Pretty Dull leaks on the 24th december then what?

Don't Forget Music Video too!!!! 

And then she releases her Live to Tell Cover announcing that she's finally free and 2024 will be the year

glue yr wigs

After giving the free Sky campaign the idea for the billboard, here's the next step I think we should take in this delusional campaign: gaslighting Capitol into thinking there's a new Sky song they're supposed to be releasing (Descending) by talking about it openly on social media and "tipping off" music publications / journalists about it. Whether they decide to seek confirmation from the label or just go with the story I'm sure that'll trigger at least a few questions / some interest within the label lol

On 12/13/2023 at 2:02 AM, rollwithme said:

that being said, there was one fan who posted about meeting her on Reddit and said:

She chatted with my friend and I for maybe 5-10 minutes and revealed a lot of information I had no clue about. I don’t feel comfortable sharing some of it

On 12/13/2023 at 2:02 AM, rollwithme said:

like why include that tidbit then??? pick me behavior if I’ve ever seen it

19 hours ago, AtomicMess said:

I can't stand people who are like this. The "I know something you don't know" game isn't cute when you're past the age of 7.

Y'all I just went to reddit to check who this person is cuz I thought maybe I can message them, but as soon as I entered the subreddit and saw his face, I burst out laughing. I know this person. :rip: I used to talk to him in the past. Him saying "i know blah blah but i can't reveal it" acting is JUST on character for him. That's his brand. He was always insufferable and annoying. I can't believe he's still the same after over 5 years. :rip: Like you would expect someone to grow up at that time. This was one of the funniest moments for me this year. Like I exactly imagined a f@g like him when i saw the post on lanaboards. Then I went to reddit, and I saw his face. You can't make this shit up. :rip:Literally no one asked for your selfies with Sky if you're gonna say "lots of information that I can't share". Then don't share the fact that she shared some information with you altogether. This is not your personal Instagram.

53 minutes ago, melodrama said:

Y'all I just went to reddit to check who this person is cuz I thought maybe I can message them, but as soon as I entered the subreddit and saw his face, I burst out laughing. I know this person. :rip: I used to talk to him in the past. Him saying "i know blah blah but i can't reveal it" acting is JUST on character for him. That's his brand. He was always insufferable and annoying. I can't believe he's still the same after over 5 years. :rip: Like you would expect someone to grow up at that time. This was one of the funniest moments for me this year. Like I exactly imagined a f@g like him when i saw the post on lanaboards. Then I went to reddit, and I saw his face. You can't make this shit up. :rip:Literally no one asked for your selfies with Sky if you're gonna say "lots of information that I can't share". Then don't share the fact that she shared some information with you altogether. This is not your personal Instagram.

sky ferreiry and her fans never fail to disappoint, entertain or bewilder me! 

15 minutes ago, DownhillLullaby said:

¡Conoce a los primeros artistas confirmados para el Pitchfork Music Festival CDMX! Encabezando la lista se encuentran GODSPEED YOU! BLACK EMPEROR, KING KRULE, KELELA, SKY FERREIRA y más. https://www.instagram.com/p/C01nMeqOwnY/

e1ee95b092fd14f49273d2b04e28cc9609be40b3.jpg

if there is no info about the album+label situation by this time, ill ask her and wont gatekeep anything:sky:

On 12/13/2023 at 7:30 AM, AtomicMess said:

I can't stand people who are like this. The "I know something you don't know" game isn't cute when you're past the age of 7. I've got acquaintances who work in education and healthcare, and it's so obnoxious when they start with the "Oh I've got this student/Oh I've got this patient, man I wish I could tell you about them, but, gosh darnit, I can't talk about it ha ha, but oh man was it something but gosh I just can't say it..." I just look at them like "??? Are you too stupid to anonymize the story? Or do we really feel like gatekeeping some mid af tale about a kid eating paste or a patient shitting the bed?" It's...really not that hard or serious.

In this case, it's just weird to be gatekeepy about a musician talking with fans after a show. This is one of those instances where it's like....Sky's a public figure. Talking with the public. After a public show. I would think there's an understanding and awareness on her side that nothing she says to people is something that is going to stay confidential/she shouldn't share anything that's supposed to be confidential.

get them again for me

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

12 hours ago, melodrama said:

I love those solely because I chew them up and spit them out of my friend circle. Like the second I see one of those kinds, I'm HOT for it, because I'm the one who WILL call it out (tactfully though) in the middle of a conversation. Main character syndrome killer, I am.

https://i.imgur.com/bErPX2C.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/eg66WzZ.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/T4h12ME.png
🎶 Art decorates space, but music decorates time 🎶

Saw her a few weeks ago, it was an amazing show. I saw her before the show and she waved at me! She's definitely living the rock & roll lifestyle, because she sauntered on stage and her band handed her some shades and her coat. The stage persona she taps into is insanely strong and insanely cool. When she took her sunglasses off she kept making her signature faces at me in the front row, I yelled "I can't say no to myself!" at her & she giggled and said "me neither". So sweet. Staff said she was "ill" so she didn't do any signatures or pictures after the show, she just went straight to her car. The passion and fire behind "I Blame Myself" was AMAZING, "Heavy Metal Heart" & "Embarrassing" were amazing too. The one guy who cues her track had a creepy vibe and she was visibly annoyed with him, "Innocent Kind" was a standout too. Hope she does another tour next year, this was my first time seeing her as a fan since 2011.

4 hours ago, StarCrossedSky said:

Saw her a few weeks ago, it was an amazing show. I saw her before the show and she waved at me! She's definitely living the rock & roll lifestyle, because she sauntered on stage and her band handed her some shades and her coat. The stage persona she taps into is insanely strong and insanely cool. When she took her sunglasses off she kept making her signature faces at me in the front row, I yelled "I can't say no to myself!" at her & she giggled and said "me neither". So sweet. Staff said she was "ill" so she didn't do any signatures or pictures after the show, she just went straight to her car. The passion and fire behind "I Blame Myself" was AMAZING, "Heavy Metal Heart" & "Embarrassing" were amazing too. The one guy who cues her track had a creepy vibe and she was visibly annoyed with him, "Innocent Kind" was a standout too. Hope she does another tour next year, this was my first time seeing her as a fan since 2011.

At least it seems like she's self-aware :oop2:

Awesome you had such a wonderful time, I would have killed for those kind of interactions in 2014 :azealia:

18 minutes ago, 111 said:

giphy.gif

5 hours ago, StarCrossedSky said:

Did you even read the full post? So freaking negative all the time 🙄 

I’m glad you got to see her! She sounds cool and has been clearly bringing the performances lately!

Tamaryn said that the lyric she wrote was "Used to think God's inside a bomb" instead of song... but the lyrics say "All"....saurrrrrr

Anyways she says she's most proud of writing AMLD

Sky Ferreira / FKA Twigs / Lana Del Rey / Charli XCX / Angel Olsen / Bat For Lashes / Selena Gomez / Roisin Murphy / Hannah Diamond / Rihanna

1 hour ago, Air said:

Tamaryn said that the lyric she wrote was "Used to think God's inside a bomb" instead of song... but the lyrics say "All"....saurrrrrr

Anyways she says she's most proud of writing AMLD

isn't that what she sings on the demo

anyways thank you tamaryn! 

Leak Pretty Dull 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde