TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

On 2/21/2024 at 10:07 AM, PCM86 said:

I don't know, judging from what we have hear so far from the supposed second album, nothing was on par to "Night Time, My Time". Probably "Don't Forget" was the best one by far. That's what happens sometimes when you release such an amazing and timeless record, that maybe anything you do after it sounds like a let down. She really made the perfect debut album for her. So all things considered and after SO MANY YEARS waiting for a follow up, seeing the quality was not that memorable I don't even care if we don't get the album anymore. 

Even tho ntmt is timeless and probably my favorite album of all time I can acknowledge that at times it can sound like an album from someone in their late teens/early 20s (bc it is) but in my opinion all her newer material feels more mature. AMLD, descending, innocent kind, downhill, don’t forget, finders keepers.. these are 5 star tracks

I cannot believe Pray for Rain, Descending, All My Lovers Die, Innocent Kind, Finders Keepers, Legends, Guardian, Voices Carry and the two singles are not a formal album yet. It really would've been a stellar second album :trisha: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

I don't know, judging from what we have heard so far from the supposed second album, everything was better than "Night Time, My Time". Probably "Pray For Rain" was the best one by far. That's what happens sometimes when you release such an amazing and timeless record, that maybe anything you do after it sounds even better. She really made the perfect debut album for her. So all things considered and after SO MANY YEARS waiting for a follow up, seeing the quality was THERE it sucks she'll probably never get to release it. :creep:

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

On 2/25/2024 at 4:41 AM, Glitter Boy said:

I cannot believe Pray for Rain, Descending, All My Lovers Die, Innocent Kind, Finders Keepers, Legends, Guardian, Voices Carry and the two singles are not a formal album yet. It really would've been a stellar second album :trisha: 

LEGENDS FOREVVCERRRRR

2 minutes ago, Time said:

Ohhh so she really is going to be using this as the new excuse, huh

Well, at least she acknowledged the situation in some way, because all we had were mere specullations...

She might be touring to buy her music back or to invest in new material, whatever it is, she's up to something for sure and "she's free"

By the time we've noticed that she was not on Capitol Record's artists roster, Kesha was also rumoured to be freed from RCA and she still needs to wait around 3 months or smth-like to be able to release new music. I believe that's Sky's case as well. We've waited for so long, it's not like we couldn't wait and see what Sky's next moves will be.

:brigitte:

2 hours ago, EmptyPromises said:

She better rerecord Descending and AMLD

No way :eyeroll:

Doesn't she have enough creative potential to make new music instead of going around with the same thing? what a mediocre woman :brigitte:

innerspeaker.jpg

life is beautiful, it really is, without it you'd be dead.

This thread just keeps on going and going but nothing happens and everything is so predictable. :toofloppy:

Of course her masters are owned by evil record label people who hate women and they bullied her when she was signed that's why Masochism wasn't released! FREE SKY FERRARIIIII :toofunny:

56 minutes ago, EmptyPromises said:

Eh i just like the songs sis :sky:

Bro, i'm a guy. 

innerspeaker.jpg

life is beautiful, it really is, without it you'd be dead.