TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

On 4/8/2024 at 1:37 AM, rollwithme said:

IMG-2342.jpg

I got your money f*gs

4 minutes ago, californianfreak said:

So I'm meant to be seeing Sky tonight in London... do y'all think it's worth it or shall I get an early night? :toofunny:

Arrive two hours late because they’ll be no queue anyway and that’s when begins, unless you have work in the morning- in that case go for the first hour late and drop the last part where she’s moaning about technical issues 

7 minutes ago, californianfreak said:

So I'm meant to be seeing Sky tonight in London... do y'all think it's worth it or shall I get an early night? :toofunny:

go! but go late. have a few drinks first somewhere and take ur time be much more worth your time that way

giphy.gif

9 hours ago, evalionisameme said:

FERREIRA-US Fuming pop fans demand their money back after ‘chaotic and late’ show branded ‘the Willy Wonka Experience’ of gigs

:lmao:

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

I'm pretty sure the Love In Stereo video was the one that was shot on film with her in a bathtub wearing a cowboy hat or whatever but the footage "got destroyed." Heavy Metal Heart had a performance video filmed for MTV but it was never aired or something like that, not a music video

1 hour ago, paradiso said:

I'm pretty sure the Love In Stereo video was the one that was shot on film with her in a bathtub wearing a cowboy hat or whatever but the footage "got destroyed." Heavy Metal Heart had a performance video filmed for MTV but it was never aired or something like that, not a music video

This rings me a bell way more than Heavy Metal Heart (my fave from the album) having a video.

1 hour ago, queenofsaigon89 said:

Such a joke. she hasn’t even started yet. :defeated:

I take it all back. She is amazing. And forgiven. The gig was beautiful. Koko let her play past the curfew. She did the whole set.

5 hours ago, EmptyPromises said:

So she went past the curfew again?

she didn’t start until 9:50. They let her play until 11:35. Restarted 2 songs. Started crying during sad dream. Started telling us why she’s crying. I think she relaxed enough that we got a glimpse of what life would be like if she wasn’t so anxiety ridden. I’ve never been to a gig where the artist spotlight wasn’t turned on. People in the back probs didn’t see much of her face.