I'VE NEVER BOUGHT A CD ON EBAY BEFORE

AND IT'S SKY

AND EVERYTHING FOR LESS THAN $30

AND IT'S MORE THAN I HAD EVEN IMAGINED

AND AJDLKJKLJBLKLFVSNDLKLKFJSFLK PLZZZZZZZZ

It doesn't even ship outside of the US  :smh:

Rooting for you to win tho  :party:

EQFO7rX.png

You guys can debunk "One Man Show" too. For your own good, also forget "Wild at Heart," "Choke," "Swamp Girl," "Broadway" and the Jason songs ("Gloves," "Cecil Diamonds" and "Teen Witch"), we're not getting any of those. :(

I need Catch Me if U Can, I Want Blood, and Let's Get High 

Also the snippet entitled "In Progress" sounds slightly similar to "Love In Stereo"...pretty sure "Mono" is also an instrumental for the album, but then it sounds like "New New New New" too

She's still performing Werewolf as well so I think it could really be on the album

BzhmW.png

Just bought Sky's 'As If!' Promo EP for just 5 euros (including shipping!) :woot:

Not sure if endlessly jealous or happy for you :pft:

On a side note, I just thought I'd introduce myself (a bit).

I've been a huge fan of Sky's since I discovered her music back in March. I like literally became a fan overnight: one day I have no idea who Sky Ferreira is, by the next I'd listened to EIE 9 times. A couple weeks later and I'd gotten all her officially released music and the unreleased stuff at the skyferreirasource megapost.

In my rush to find more info about the upcoming album, I found this thread, so I've actually been following you guys' conversation for quite a while now. :eek:

So um, hi, everyone!

BUgY0NJCIAE7JWe.png

Not sure if endlessly jealous or happy for you  :pft:

I've been a huge fan of Sky's since I discovered her music back in March. I like literally became a fan overnight: one day I have no idea who Sky Ferreira is, by the next I'd listened to EIE 9 times. A couple weeks later and I'd gotten all her officially released music and the unreleased stuff at the skyferreirasource megapost.

In my rush to find more info about the upcoming album, I found this thread, so I've actually been following you guys' conversation for quite a while now. :eek:

So um, hi, everyone!

Welcome to LanaBoards, your number one source on everything Lana Del Rey (and every other tumblr generation female vocalist that remains without a forum of their own) :kim:

Welcome to LanaBoards, your number one source on everything Lana Del Rey (and every other tumblr generation female vocalist that remains without a forum of their own) :kim:

Thanks!

And LOL at "tumblr generation" if that isn't a thing/phrase people use already, it should definitely be one.

BUgY0NJCIAE7JWe.png

Not sure if endlessly jealous or happy for you  :pft:

So um, hi, everyone!

Welcome!!!

She's finally doing an all-ages show in LA at the same place Charli's is, September 29th. If she releases her album on the 17th there's no way I'm not going. But I might have a weekend job and lame friends...we'll see.

She's finally doing an all-ages show in LA at the same place Charli's is, September 29th. If she releases her album on the 17th there's no way I'm not going. But I might have a weekend job and lame friends...we'll see.

Please don't miss it, Chance, I'm begging you. You must go.

Please don't miss it, Chance, I'm begging you. You must go.

I've sat on the thought for a few hours and decided that I'll ask my concert buddy tomorrow. Here comes the part where no one knows Sky Ferreira and I'm already dragging my friends to Charli despite their reluctance. Album out or not, I'll still hear some newer tracks and hopefully Werewolf.

If I were to meet her...oh, jeez, what's she like to meet?

I've sat on the thought for a few hours and decided that I'll ask my concert buddy tomorrow. Here comes the part where no one knows Sky Ferreira and I'm already dragging my friends to Charli despite their reluctance. Album out or not, I'll still hear some newer tracks and hopefully Werewolf.

If I were to meet her...oh, jeez, what's she like to meet?

Yeah, I know what you mean. If no one wants go with you, are you unable to go by yourself? I am sure you are going to hear "Werewolf" if you go to the concert.

As far as I know, Sky is extremely shy, so don't expect her to talk a lot or anything. I can assure you she's going to be very kind. Even though she doesn't show it, I know she really loves her fans and is grateful for all our support. It wouldn't be that hard to meet her too, I think.

Oh, and if you do, please tell her I love her and that she's a goddess and that she's flawless and everything else. If you decide to go to the concert, would you mind taking a letter from me to give it to her in case you both meet?

She's great and meeting her was like my favorite concert experience because it was so intimate! Meeting and getting a picture with Marina was cool but there were a bunch of pushing fans. Meeting Sky was like meeting a person at a party and it was just really cool to meet an artist I admire so much.

Yeah, I know what you mean. If no one wants go with you, are you unable to go by yourself? I am sure you are going to hear "Werewolf" if you go to the concert.

As far as I know, Sky is extremely shy, so don't expect her to talk a lot or anything. I can assure you she's going to be very kind. Even though she doesn't show it, I know she really loves her fans and is grateful for all our support. It wouldn't be that hard to meet her too, I think.

Oh, and if you do, please tell her I love her and that she's a goddess and that she's flawless and everything else. If you decide to go to the concert, would you mind taking a letter from me to give it to her in case you both meet?

I need to master the art of driving in the city...I've only been actively driving since January so I reckon my grandma would have a heart attack because I live in a basically rural area. However, this is a skill I need because I'm always held back by trying to get a driver who is usually ten times less interested in showing up early and hanging around late.

I would absolutely take a letter for you! And anyone else, but you definitely deserve it. It's looking pretty likely that I can go, I asked my friend about it today and I'm currently awaiting her verdict on the songs I told her to listen to. Technically, she said, "That should be fine if I like her." Pray for Sky's power :angie: So take these next few months to start drafting :sass:

She's great and meeting her was like my favorite concert experience because it was so intimate! Meeting and getting a picture with Marina was cool but there were a bunch of pushing fans. Meeting Sky was like meeting a person at a party and it was just really cool to meet an artist I admire so much.

Good to hear! I think my friend's hesitance came from her experience with Marina's concert in LA...I was fine, but she was very overwhelmed. Had to assure her that Sky is much less popular. (First time I've ever wished that this woman doesn't go big in a few months' time.)

I need to master the art of driving in the city...I've only been actively driving since January so I reckon my grandma would have a heart attack because I live in a basically rural area. However, this is a skill I need because I'm always held back by trying to get a driver who is usually ten times less interested in showing up early and hanging around late.

I would absolutely take a letter for you! And anyone else, but you definitely deserve it. It's looking pretty likely that I can go, I asked my friend about it today and I'm currently awaiting her verdict on the songs I told her to listen to. Technically, she said, "That should be fine if I like her." Pray for Sky's power :angie: So take these next few months to start drafting :sass:

Good to hear! I think my friend's hesitance came from her experience with Marina's concert in LA...I was fine, but she was very overwhelmed. Had to assure her that Sky is much less popular. (First time I've ever wished that this woman doesn't go big in a few months' time.)

Oh, I totally understand. I don't have a driver license so all the times I went to concerts my parents needed to take me. It's gonna be like that until we are really able to be dependent. I am sure your friend will love Sky. How can someone not like her, anyways? Thanks SO much about the letter. I will start writing it as soon as I feel inspirational and then I will PM you. You have no idea of how amazed I will be if I find out a letter I wrote was given to Sky Ferreira. OMG. I love you so much.