TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

Lets post our ideal tracklists!

1 - You're Not The One

2 - Teen Witches And Werewolves (always been so so so so interested in this)

3 - From Waist Down (Werewolf)

4 - 24 Hours

5 - Ain't Your Right

6 - Can't Say No

as long as Werewolf (From Waist Down) is on it I am as happy as Charlie Sheen high with hookers :D

Lets post our ideal tracklists!

1 - You're Not The One

2 - Teen Witches And Werewolves (always been so so so so interested in this)

3 - From Waist Down (Werewolf)

4 - 24 Hours

5 - Ain't Your Right

6 - Can't Say No

as long as Werewolf (From Waist Down) is on it I am as happy as Charlie Sheen high with hookers :D

This could be the labels way of releasing the Brion tracks, or releasing some of the Ariel tracks so the Brion tracks can be included on the album

This is exactly what I was thinking. :assad: 

Well, the Jon tracks are, so far registered, "Ghost" (which doesn't count), "Rancid Girl", and "On Top", right? I suck at remembering co-writers, so bad. 

Then most of the rest of the songs she's done live are with Ariel + Justin, if I'm remembering correctly. If she's going for a more cohesive release this time, I wouldn't mind getting "You're Not the One" and four more of his songs. And then there's that random Braide track that was just registered, and I bet that would fit better with Ariel's songs that Jon's, but maybe it's not even intended for release ever. :deadbanana:

ANOTHER EP?

Give me a fucking break.

This girl is doomed to unsuccess.

this was so the album could be released worldwide

also another interview I read today said some of the producers she wanted to work with were finally free, so now is her chance to work with more people she's dreamed about working with.

if the album is a return to the sound of As If! though...I'm gonna be upset it was delayed so much

BzhmW.png

also another interview I read today said some of the producers she wanted to work with were finally free, so now is her chance to work with more people she's dreamed about working with.

She never says who they are, though.  :noparty: 

if the album is a return to the sound of As If! though...I'm gonna be upset it was delayed so much

FUCKING YIKES, did she actually say that? Way to get her Bloodshy & Avant album out of the way? :biblio:

I'm still trying to be optimistic about her releases. New music in September anyway...

Have to wonder which producers she wants. I liked the idea of a predominantly Ariel Rechtshaid album, like True Romance, but the fate of the Jon Brion songs seems better now. There are lots of songs I want instantly (I Can't Say No to Myself, Pretty Dull), but I imagine them to be more debut album songs. Get that Vampire Weekend collab, though. Also wonder if she'll still put Everything is Embarrassing and You're Not the One on the album. Cringe at how old EIE will be by then.

Ideal tracklist (hopefully made up of known song titles so that the album can have some new material):

1. Werewolf (From Waist Down) - Since she has a weird relationship with this song, I'll allow it for a lesser release.

2. You're Not the One

3. On Top

4. 24 Hours

5. Rancid Girl

6. I'm Not Alright

I'd be all in for I'm Not Alright - EP as a title and I Will for the album.

Ew Azealia's putting '212' on her album. I'm really exited for this! I've already waited what I have so whatever.

Lbr, neither can beat Charli at creating a more infuriating debut tracklist :hottie:

I would love an 'I'm Not Alright - EP' Watch it be 'You're Not The One - EP' :defeated:

Less cute title! Ugh if it's just YNTO and remixes...Hopefully it's an EIE in the Ghost EP situation where the single isn't the title focus. Although it is the only confirmed track we have. Give me info, Sky, I'm starving :angie:

I was expecting to be able to sing along to her album when I saw her live but it's still exciting to get some more studio versions than we have currently.

FUCKING YIKES, did she actually say that? Way to get her Bloodshy & Avant album out of the way? :biblio:

I'm still trying to be optimistic about her releases. New music in September anyway...

Have to wonder which producers she wants. I liked the idea of a predominantly Ariel Rechtshaid album, like True Romance, but the fate of the Jon Brion songs seems better now. There are lots of songs I want instantly (I Can't Say No to Myself, Pretty Dull), but I imagine them to be more debut album songs. Get that Vampire Weekend collab, though. Also wonder if she'll still put Everything is Embarrassing and You're Not the One on the album. Cringe at how old EIE will be by then.

Ideal tracklist (hopefully made up of known song titles so that the album can have some new material):

1. Werewolf (From Waist Down) - Since she has a weird relationship with this song, I'll allow it for a lesser release.

2. You're Not the One

3. On Top

4. 24 Hours

5. Rancid Girl

6. I'm Not Alright

I'd be all in for I'm Not Alright - EP as a title and I Will for the album.

No I meant if we waited all this time for her to release an album that she could've released years ago I'm gonna be mad.

BzhmW.png

She is not going to release any song she did with Bloodshy & Avant, at least not this time around. The songs from the album are, as she even mentioned already, by Ariel Rechtshaid, Blake Mills and Jon Brion.

The ideal track list for me would definitely be:

1. "You're Not the One"
  2. "One Man Show"
  3. "Rancid Girl"
  4. "One Way to Heaven"
  5. "Song 1"

It's quite obvious for me that she is not releasing "Song 1" (the one from SoundCloud), so putting in there is just a little bit dreamy on my part...

Sky has said previously that the first single from the album would possibly be "You're Not the One" or "24 Hours," so I assume that if she stills keeps that in her mind, she could release "You're Not the One" as the EP single and then "24 Hours" as the album single. "One Way to Heaven" is not the on the album track list so I really think that it could be a nice opportunity to release it there (kind of like "Red Lips" being on Ghost).

I just feel like since we've had YNTO for quite some time, it wouldn't be a good lead for the album.

It's a great track but it just doesn't seem lead single worthy, knowhumimsayin

BzhmW.png

She is not going to release any song she did with Bloodshy & Avant, at least not this time around. The songs from the album are, as she even mentioned already, by Ariel Rechtshaid, Blake Mills and Jon Brion.

The ideal track list for me would definitely be:

1. "You're Not the One"
  2. "One Man Show"
  3. "Rancid Girl"
  4. "One Way to Heaven"
  5. "Song 1"

It's quite obvious for me that she is not releasing "Song 1" (the one from SoundCloud), so putting in there is just a little bit dreamy on my part...

Sky has said previously that the first single from the album would possibly be "You're Not the One" or "24 Hours," so I assume that if she stills keeps that in her mind, she could release "You're Not the One" as the EP single and then "24 Hours" as the album single. "One Way to Heaven" is not the on the album track list so I really think that it could be a nice opportunity to release it there (kind of like "Red Lips" being on Ghost).

You don't think the current tracklist that lacks "One Way to Heaven" isn't changing? I mean, if she's getting with different producers.

You don't think the current tracklist that lacks "One Way to Heaven" isn't changing? I mean, if she's getting with different producers.

I feel that assuming if it's changing or not is difficult at this point because we don't have the EP yet. On the Cambio interview, what she said was that the album was finished, that she was mixing it and that "she has some songs she would like to put out too."

If I had to guess, I would probably say that one of the reasons why the EP is coming out is because she would like to release some I Will outtakes because they're still important to her but there was no space left. I see Sky doing something like Ghost, which is basically include two songs from the album on the EP and three of them being outtakes or songs from the sessions.

Oh, and by the way, I've been away for sometime but you're still doing the fan book, aren't you? I will see if I can start drafting my letter soon!