TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

1 hour ago, ashnikkos daisy pepper said:

I had a dream I met sky and she said masochism was coming in 2027 and I believe her. 

me too but when i met her she literally vored me

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

Can the hoarders leak Sky's first leaks (circa 2010-2012) in high quality? 

There are still many messy LQ full songs. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

1 minute ago, iconiclogan said:

no i can’t because it’s been nearly 10 years since that was released :bebe:

All we know how Sky is, i wouldn't be surprised 
:toofunny:

innerspeaker.jpg

life is beautiful, it really is, without it you'd be dead.

I'm amazed this thread is still alive and breathing:smokeney:

I've got time today. So... storytime:

I'll never forget the Amoeba meet & greet where one of her fans made fun of me behind my back when we were outside in line, thinking I couldn't hear. I later saw them and their friend group cut everyone after we got inside, and they got to the front when she performed. Or her assistant cutting me off when I was overly excited telling Sky I almost didn't go since I read the Amoeba announcement tweet in my college class (I wanted to finish and say I could have just went straight home since my schedule ended early that day- but now I'm here!). Her assistant misinterpreted that, cut me off and said "What?! You skipped class?!" No bitch and I also was not talking to you lmao oh and she was super condescending too while she removed the booklet from my CD case to hand it to Sky Then the two girls behind me in line started chiming in, excited, saying they skipped school for this (they were probably still in high school; I don't blame them though, they were sweet). So Sky just chuckled awkwardly and signed my booklet, "Stay in school???:eartha2: When I saw the YT video of the event after, I literally cackled when I saw clips of Sky taking pictures with fans when security was on our asses before we got our shit signed, telling us that we were not allowed to take pictures or have anything other than our booklets signed. I was not expecting so many people to be rude this day. Ugh. :crai:

Fast forward to a few years ago and I make a video pointing out how Sky has been promising to release new music then gaslighting her own fans when she doesn't pull through, and Sky's MOM actually comments on it saying I got shit wrong. Yeah, sure. The posts I provided as evidence and my own memory was fake, I guess. :facepalm: I had to block her comments because she kept writing unhinged shit. I ended up deleting the video anyway because I was getting "Oh, yeah?! Well you're WRONG, the album is coming" comments after she finally released "Downhill Lullaby", and I can own up to when I'm wrong. Can't say the same about someone else though... :tea:

Well, now look where we're at? Still blaming everyone but herself for her situation. I tried supporting this woman's music throughout the years, had a few weird/awful experiences, and some delulu fans are still defending her. I can't. :rollin:

360-F-295949484-8-Brl-Wk-Tr-PXTYzg-Mn3-U

:smokes:

1 hour ago, SoftwareUpgrade said:

Sky Ferreira Instagram IG Story Archive

April 5th, 2023

USA Summer shows 2023

Sky-IGStory-April-5th.jpg

More terrible live shows to look forward to guys. 

* A half hour late

* Yelling at the audio guy

* Yelling at the guitarist because he's too loud

* Yelling at the lighting guy

* boring unenergetic performance

* standing in front of mic confused

:awk:

Maybe these shows will help pay for her lawyers to get her out of Capitol. 

2 hours ago, poetic jess said:

I'm amazed this thread is still alive and breathing:smokeney:

I've got time today. So... storytime:

I'll never forget the Amoeba meet & greet where one of her fans made fun of me behind my back when we were outside in line, thinking I couldn't hear. I later saw them and their friend group cut everyone after we got inside, and they got to the front when she performed. Or her assistant cutting me off when I was overly excited telling Sky I almost didn't go since I read the Amoeba announcement tweet in my college class (I wanted to finish and say I could have just went straight home since my schedule ended early that day- but now I'm here!). Her assistant misinterpreted that, cut me off and said "What?! You skipped class?!" No bitch and I also was not talking to you lmao oh and she was super condescending too while she removed the booklet from my CD case to hand it to Sky Then the two girls behind me in line started chiming in, excited, saying they skipped school for this (they were probably still in high school; I don't blame them though, they were sweet). So Sky just chuckled awkwardly and signed my booklet, "Stay in school???:eartha2: When I saw the YT video of the event after, I literally cackled when I saw clips of Sky taking pictures with fans when security was on our asses before we got our shit signed, telling us that we were not allowed to take pictures or have anything other our booklets signed. I was not expecting so many people to be rude this day. Ugh. :crai:

Fast forward to a few years ago and I make a video pointing out how Sky has been promising to release new music then gaslighting her own fans when she doesn't pull through, and Sky's MOM actually comments on it saying I got shit wrong. Yeah, sure. The posts I provided as evidence and my own memory was fake, I guess. :facepalm: I had to block her comments because she kept writing unhinged shit. I ended up deleting the video anyway because I was getting "Oh, yeah?! Well you're WRONG, the album is coming" comments after she finally released "Downhill Lullaby", and I can own up to when I'm wrong. Can't say the same about someone else though... :tea:

Well, now look where we're at? Still blaming everyone but herself for her situation. I tried supporting this woman's music throughout the years, had a few weird/awful experiences, and some delulu fans are still defending her. I can't. :rollin:

Tonia needs to chill. Where the fuck was she when her child cut school and was alone in a room full of execs signing shit at 15? Her daughter is in the predicament she's in because her mother wasn't on top of her. She wasn't there to see what her daughter was signing nor did she drag her back to school. 

She's screaming from the top of her lungs and going crazy on social media because she failed her own daughter. Her conscious must be bothering her now. 

She's not helping Sky with her outbursts the same way those crazy Free Sky idiots aren't helping either. :smokes:

1 hour ago, SoftwareUpgrade said:

Sky Ferreira Instagram IG Story Archive

April 5th, 2023

USA Summer shows 2023

Sky-IGStory-April-5th.jpg

When she goes full punk and starts giving masochism homemade CDs to anyone who attends the secret concerts:oprah4:

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

8 minutes ago, KimKaDAB said:

When she goes full punk and starts giving masochism homemade CDs to anyone who attends the secret concerts:oprah4:

At least demos from the "album" :smokes:

innerspeaker.jpg

life is beautiful, it really is, without it you'd be dead.

1 hour ago, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

Tonia needs to chill. Where the fuck was she when her child cut school and was alone in a room full of execs signing shit at 15? Her daughter is in the predicament she's in because her mother wasn't on top of her. She wasn't there to see what her daughter was signing nor did she drag her back to school. 

She's screaming from the top of her lungs and going crazy on social media because she failed her own daughter. Her conscious must be bothering her now. 

She's not helping Sky with her outbursts the same way those crazy Free Sky idiots aren't helping either. :smokes:

i feel like its probably not my place to speak about but maybe sky has some trauma from when she was 15 doing album shit and thats why she wants to get away from the label so bad? a lot of child actors have been speaking out about bad people that worked with them and i hope sky speaks out about being signed at 15 and stuff

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind