TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

Wondered why this thread was so active, I was not expecting this exposé however and a cover EP?? The audacity

Edit: And the Dua shade :deadbanana: my poor baby, I knew she was a fraud when she was super proud of For Julian aka one of her worst songs ever, either she was a fraud or just distasteful, at least she has incredible star power

8nl2OpX.png

Just now, Glitter Boy said:

The only problem I see, behind practically using her whole discography to make a Greatest Hits, is that she does not have proper hits other than Everything Is Embarrassing, You're Not the One, I Blame Myself and maybe Red Lips and Obsession. I love her music but her lack of releases hits hard.

Hell yeah! There has to be a new Skymas a la XCXmas cause wbk she has tons of material unleaked. I dare to guess we are craving for leaks of older eras even more than her officially releasing Masochism. :ma: 

Yeah, the whole thing of calling it Greatest Hits is ironic, just like her career, her words choices when communicating and her decisions. 

And I agree, a XKYMAS would be nice at this point, even if what leaks are just HQ files of already leaked songs. 

2 minutes ago, TheBoss said:

Wondered why this thread was so active, I was not expecting this exposé however and a cover EP?? The audacity

Welcome aboard queen. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

Just now, Roger said:

Yeah, the whole thing of calling it Greatest Hits is ironic, just like her career, her words choices when communicating and her decisions. 

And I agree, a XKYMAS would be nice at this point, even if what leaks are just HQ files of already leaked songs

Cheers! I can't stand altered files. I know I Pray for Rain has to have been modified, it can't be a simple 128 kbps export. People really has to stop leaking files that were altered 'cause it's annoying.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

1 minute ago, Glitter Boy said:

Cheers! I can't stand altered files. I know I Pray for Rain has to have been modified, it can't be a simple 128 kbps export. People really has to stop leaking files that were altered 'cause it's annoying.

I believe it was altered 

1 minute ago, TheBoss said:

Wondering, did Descending ever leaked? I'm not up to date I just remember Guardian getting leaked lmao

It hasn't :(

And I'm pretty sure that Guardian was just a demo

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

1 minute ago, TheBoss said:

Wondering, did Descending ever leaked? I'm not up to date I just remember Guardian getting leaked lmao

Nope, not yet :defeated: 

If Guardian was the last leak you know about, afterwards we got Legends, I Pray for Rain and Cecil Diamonds. Not sure if I forgot to mention anything tbh. Sky has very few leaks as of the last 5 years.

To be fair, the best thing Sky has shared or released lately was that You're Not the One radio mix. It's better than the original and more close to the original version of the songs before reworking it for NTMT

2 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

Nope, not yet :defeated: 

If Guardian was the last leak you know about, afterwards we got Legends, I Pray for Rain and Cecil Diamonds. Not sure if I forgot to mention anything tbh. Sky has very few leaks as of the last 5 years.

Cecil Diamonds is really good, a vibe. 

I Pray for Rain is the best track of the Masochism leaks so far. 

Just now, TheBoss said:

Thanks guys <3 I now remember about Cecil Diamonds, but that one is pre Masochism right? 

Yes, Wild at Heart (or I'm Not Alright) 

1 minute ago, Roger said:

To be fair, the best thing Sky has shared or released lately was that You're Not the One radio mix. It's better than the original and more close to the original version of the songs before reworking it for NTMT

A radio mix exists? :coffee: I didn't know about it. Would you mind sharing it please? 

2 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

A radio mix exists? :coffee: I didn't know about it. Would you mind sharing it please? 

https://m.soundcloud.com/skyferreira/sky-ferreira-youre-not-the-one

Lemme check if I have a DL link

Edit: https://dbree.org/v/433d0c

She has recorded some awful stuff for Masochism as well. The leaked ones are the good material she shamelessly just recorded vocals for, with the same lyrics and production. Not even some adlibs or word changes. Good god girl.

52 minutes ago, Eclipse said:

She has recorded some awful stuff for Masochism as well. The leaked ones are the good material she shamelessly just recorded vocals for, with the same lyrics and production. Not even some adlibs or word changes. Good god girl.

imagine spending almost a decade making an album and its not even that good 

smh

𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖎'𝖉 𝖇𝖊 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖜𝖆𝖞

1 minute ago, Eclipse said:

Leak ha :flutter:

By any chance do you have some of her old leaks in HQ?  Or just anything... 

First time coming on here in months and what a mess.. That’s so sky

Also she may be stealing songs on the low but wouldn’t that mean she would be actually releasing them or am I lost? Like it makes no sense she would have her work done for her and still not put it out. Surely sis would benefit from that (which she has not done for the past seven years) so I don’t think this rumor checks out?

Thanks for the info! I knew it. This girl is not even recording the damn album. Guess we can forget about it now :eyeroll2:

Just now, Amandine Insensible said:

halsey's baby is more likely to release masochism before sky

fixed it

:lmao:I CAN'T