TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

i'm kinda curious where does she get her money from

i mean, its not like she has huge streaming numbers, and she doesnt do tours like other singers that dont release music often

is she like, poor?

𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖎'𝖉 𝖇𝖊 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖜𝖆𝖞

2 minutes ago, rare said:

i mean, its not like she has huge streaming numbers, and she doesnt do tours like other singers that dont release music often

is she like, poor?

I’ve always wondered this same thing with Zella and Ryn Weaver as well ddd

I assume they must apply to get grants from the government for being creatives

34 minutes ago, Eclipse said:

She has recorded some awful stuff for Masochism as well. The leaked ones are the good material she shamelessly just recorded vocals for, with the same lyrics and production. Not even some adlibs or word changes. Good god girl.

I thought this was normal? I mean in an interview, Kylie Minogue said that the released version of Can't Get You Out Of My Mind isn't any different than the writers demo, it just has her vocals on it instead.

or are we saying that Sky does this as well but doesn't give the writing/production credit when it's released? im just a little lost

negAbhB.png

4 minutes ago, vitriolkisses said:

I’ve always wondered this same thing with Zella and Ryn Weaver as well ddd

I assume they must apply to get grants from the government for being creatives

not sky getting government benefits :icant:

13 minutes ago, Party Favor said:

what does miley have to do with sky not giving a fuck about her embarrassing music career :air: they aren't even on the same caliber in terms of relevancy 

Omg chill haha I'm just comparing that both do drugs, yet Miley is more in control than Sky was or still is. 

I'm fully aware that Miley is relevant and Sky is not

One of the secondary mental effects of hard drugs abuse is bipolar disorder (maniac and depressive episodes) maybe the maniac episodes tend to make her act like (as Halsey) she is a one of a kind artist that is fucking creative and she should not be told otherwise. All this could explain why she maybe takes more credit while making a song. 

4 minutes ago, rare said:

is she like, poor?

I believe she recieves monthly checks of streams, is not much obviously but at least earns more than a regular US citizen. 

But sure it's less money than before when she had plenty of model gigs. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

1 minute ago, godsmonster said:

I thought this was normal? I mean in an interview, Kylie Minogue said that the released version of Can't Get You Out Of My Mind isn't any different than the writers demo, it just has her vocals on it instead.

or are we saying that Sky does this as well but doesn't give the writing/production credit when it's released? im just a little lost

since i stan some artists that are not very creative and just a "product", like selena gomez and kylie minogue that usually dont write their lyrics and stuff, to me it is pretty normal lol 

but i think that fans of artists that are less mainstream appreciate more when the artists does more stuff by him/herself

Just now, godsmonster said:

Sky is Nasty. She came so hard on Nasty Cherry for 'stealing' her sound (even though NC said she is an inspiration)? This projection... She is stealing 'her' sound from these writers! She acts like she is this creative genius who needs a decade to perfect her craft.

I'll tell you who Sky is. She is a Fiona Apple cosplayer without any talent or creativity. A FRAUD.

3 minutes ago, godsmonster said:

Yeah, that's normal in the pop scene, but most of those singers tend to just give credit to the original writers and composers. 

But Sky, Beyonce, Dua Lipa and some others actually put their names in the credits even when they had 0 input writing, composing or producing. 

Now, Sky is acused of putting her name on credits of songs where she had no artistic delivery

1 minute ago, Eclipse said:

Sky is Nasty. She came so hard on Nasty Cherry for 'stealing' her sound (even though NC said she is an inspiration)? This projection... She is stealing 'her' sound from these writers! She acts like she is this creative genius who needs a decade to perfect her craft.

I'll tell you who Sky is. She is a Fiona Apple cosplayer without any talent or creativity. A FRAUD.

This 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

5 minutes ago, Roger said:

I believe she recieves monthly checks of streams, is not much obviously but at least earns more than a regular US citizen. 

But sure it's less money than before when she had plenty of model gigs. 

its just that streamings dont give that much money, do they?

i always remember when tinashe posted this picture of a check she recieved from her label with her "cut" of the streamings she had 

Tinashe_aMaking_Pares.jpg 

18 minutes ago, rare said:

is she like, poor?

Selling Ativan, Xanax, and anything else she gets prescribed. Which is probably why her bad health has snowballed.

5 minutes ago, rare said:

its just that streamings dont give that much money, do they?

i always remember when tinashe posted this picture of a check she recieved from her label with her "cut" of the streamings she had 

Tinashe_aMaking_Pares.jpg 

Streams only pay good money when you own the masters I believe.
Most musicians signed to big labels have to make a crazy amount of streams to get a good pay check, and obviously to conribute a lot on the song (mostly be the primary writer)

THAT PHOTO HAHAHAHA

4 minutes ago, DaddyKnows said:

I remember when you did a complete compilation on Twitter with all the times she teased a comeback, from "soon" to "very soon", to "Downhill Lullaby" and... "soon", lol.

A História dos Memes – quedimano

Time for a re-up. 

4 minutes ago, CHIPCHROME said:

Selling Ativan, Xanax, and anything else she gets prescribed. Which is probably why her bad health has snowballed.

Most likely.
I believe Sky health issues snowballed mostly because of her drug abuse and her mental health.

I had a crazy 2019 and half 2020, I abused hard drugs and my mental health got really bad that I had to get medications (not controlled ones tho, can buy em without a prescription) for depression and anxiety, the drug abuse led me to bipolar disorder. I'm happy to say that after a 6 months treatment I feel brand new and better than ever emotionally.

No imagine Sky's case with at least 5 years of drug abuse + the tumor issues...

So where is the evidence lol? Prove it or you're the fraud. Sky will naturally have a combination of songs shes written and songs from other artists. She's still on a major label. And she has said in interviews before that she doesn't care if she sings other peoples songs.

She DID change the EIE demo, you can literally hear how Devs was structured differently...She has never talked about this song as if it didnt come out of collaboration. 

Sky Ferreira / FKA Twigs / Lana Del Rey / Charli XCX / Angel Olsen / Bat For Lashes / Selena Gomez / Roisin Murphy / Hannah Diamond / Rihanna

Be upset that she hasn't released, we get it.... But stop acting so deranged. She doesn't play instruments, of course she tells producers,writers,etc what type of music she is thinking of and wants to make ! She is a recording artist. She doesn't walk around like some genius at all, you're projecting and making up some shit to rile people up. 

Sky Ferreira / FKA Twigs / Lana Del Rey / Charli XCX / Angel Olsen / Bat For Lashes / Selena Gomez / Roisin Murphy / Hannah Diamond / Rihanna

1 minute ago, Air said:

Be upset that she hasn't released, we get it.... But stop acting so deranged. She doesn't play instruments, of course she tells producers,writers,etc what type of music she is thinking of and wants to make ! She is a recording artist. She doesn't walk around like some genius at all, you're projecting and making up some shit to rile people up. 

Used to think that way 10 years ago...

It's time for me to change my profile picture and signature for someone more worthy.