TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

just because she teased doesnยดt mean y'all are married to it lol. a person who literally had health complications all her life and who got shelved 2 times because of label issues/lack of support canยดt do much without money whatsoever, i'm pretty sure no one would actually want to sabotage their own carreer/not release a sophomore during their 20s. weirdly enough when this happened to fiona apple people instead of believe whoever they saw online/the industry they tried to help her (cuz she too got shelved) with the free fiona movement back in 2005. If a person nowadays has access to social media, it would only make sense trying to keep a fanbase together while they're trying to solve things out, harrassing someone over music probably doesn't help as much.

2 minutes ago, Air said:

she literally said in her insta post that she has been barred from releasing and cant buy herself out of the contract...ย 

rita ora, tinashe, kesha, courtney love and many more artists have had MAJOR problems with their record labels, but they were all able to sort them out at least enough to release new music and they ALL did it in less then 8 yearsย 

i do not belive that shes telling us everything and i do believe that shes blaming it all on "the label" when in reality she must not be that innocent as she plays out to be

but if you still believe in her, keep that up, its cute!

๐–™๐–๐–”๐–š๐–Œ๐–๐–™ ๐–Ž'๐–‰ ๐–‡๐–Š ๐–‹๐–”๐–—๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–— ๐–Ž๐–“ ๐–™๐–๐–Š ๐–‘๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–๐–™ ๐–™๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐–œ๐–†๐–ž

4 minutes ago, EXODUS said:

ย 

The same has happened to many artists, per example Charli and JoJo, both released at least two mixtapes for their fans.
ย 

Grimes is also VERY problematic to work with and she has constant issues with her label, yet we got Art Angels and MissA in between Sky releases and I fully believe Grimes will release her new album this year before Sky does.

Let's find Sky a rich husband.. does anyone happenย to be friends withย the ownerย of Mercedes or Porsche??

Just now, imnotskyferreira said:

just because she teased doesnยดt mean y'all are married to it lol. a person who literally had health complications all her life and who got shelved 2 times because of label issues/lack of support canยดt do much without money whatsoever, i'm pretty sure no one would actually want to sabotage their own carreer/not release a sophomore during their 20s. weirdly enough when this happened to fiona apple people instead of believe whoever they saw online/the industry they tried to help her (cuz she too got shelved) with the free fiona movement back in 2005. If a person nowadays has access to social media, it would only make sense trying to keep a fanbase together while they're trying to solve things out, harrassing someone over music probably doesn't help as much.

Start that GofundMe miss Ferreira! I'd be happy to help a sis out.

1 minute ago, imnotskyferreira said:

She ain't Fionna, she had a couple albums out already lol

Hikaru Utadaย โ€ข BANKSย โ€ข Rina Sawayamaย โ€ข Aly & AJย โ€ข MARINAย โ€ข Bjรถrkย โ€ข Kate Bushย โ€ข Marion Ravnย โ€ข Carly Rae Jepsenย โ€ข
Hilary Duffย โ€ข Charli XCXย โ€ข The Cardigansย โ€ข Mitskiย โ€ข Phoebe Bridgersย โ€ข Allie Xย โ€ข Caroline Polachekย โ€ข Meg & Dia โ€ขย Dia Framptonย โ€ข Olivia Lufkinย โ€ขย Poppyย โ€ข Grimesย โ€ข Melanie Martinezย โ€ข Lana Del Reyย โ€ข Bat for Lashesย โ€ข Ayumi Hamasakiย ย โ€ข Paramore โ€ข Hayley Williamsย โ€ขย Evanescence/Amy Leeย โ€ข ACOย โ€ข LIGHTSย โ€ข Alexz Johnsonย โ€ข Avril Lavigneย โ€ข Florrieย โ€ข Flyleaf/Lacey Sturmย โ€ข Tove Loย โ€ข Sky Ferreira โ€ข HANAย โ€ข Daineย โ€ข Foxesย โ€ข CHVRCHESย โ€ข Lorde

'teased'? she literally TOLD US when new music would be coming out.ย 

2 minutes ago, imnotskyferreira said:

we get it sky

now log off and release something

since ntmt has been released and sky has teased masochism, we've had three different phases of the mcu, utada returning from hiatus and releasing two albums, major multiple pop stars like halsey and dua lipa emerge, four albums from charli, twin peaks: the return, final fantasy VII remake, kingdom hearts III, cyberpunk 2077 and the entire yandere simulator catastrophe. probably even more idk at this point

redline

she has a life outside music, you know, family? y'all just choose to ignore that she's like everyone else. if several bad things happened to those around you during the years i'm pretty sure y'all would have to gain otherย priorities too.

We totally understand that.. but 8 yearsย :toofunny:ย c'mon now

she has a life outside music, you know, family? y'all just choose to ignore that she's like everyone else. if several bad things happened to those around you during the years i'm pretty sure y'all would have to gain otherย priorities too.

so first she couldnt release stuff because the label wouldnt let her and she relentlessly tried to put something out but couldnt, now the excuse is that she has a life outside of music and thats why she focus on other stuff???ย 

ย 

๐–™๐–๐–”๐–š๐–Œ๐–๐–™ ๐–Ž'๐–‰ ๐–‡๐–Š ๐–‹๐–”๐–—๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–— ๐–Ž๐–“ ๐–™๐–๐–Š ๐–‘๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–๐–™ ๐–™๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐–œ๐–†๐–ž

then don't promise the music, what's not clicking miss ferreira? just be honest and tell your fans what's happening with the music instead of leaving us in the dark

Also we all know it's you Skyย PLEEEEEASE drop somethingย 

Put it in the music babygirlย tenor.gif

4 minutes ago, gogo yubari said:

since ntmt has been released and sky has teased masochism, we've had three different phases of the mcu, utada returning from hiatus and releasing two albums, major multiple pop stars like halsey and dua lipa emerge, four albums from charli, twin peaks: the return, final fantasy VII remake, kingdom hearts III, cyberpunk 2077 and the entire yandere simulator catastrophe. probably even more idk at this point

4 fast and furious moviesย :slayty:

3 minutes ago, imnotskyferreira said:

Please log out of this account before you lose the only 2 stans left you have Sky

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900