TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

@Eclipse I concluded my transformation, stan card retired. 

Edit: ugh, the signature still hasn't refreshed, weird, I deleted everything Sky related.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

17 minutes ago, vitriolkisses said:

All this mess for an EP that probably doesn’t exist/was never going to be released anyway... nnnn

I actually got genuinely excited because it’s been so long since we got news (or tea) of an upcoming release from her. 

Just now, mintconfetti said:

I actually got genuinely excited because it’s been so long since we got news (or tea) of an upcoming release from her. 

I hope she releases ANYTHING tho, mostly because she still have many fans that believe her.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

1 minute ago, mintconfetti said:

why are you talking good things about her? this is now a sky ferreira hate thread

𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖎'𝖉 𝖇𝖊 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖜𝖆𝖞

Literally give us names of people to be mad at, or continue to face the wrath of a starved fanbase. It’s simple. Shredding my stan card. What smart/resourceful celebrity with potential wouldn’t have their fans put pressure on the very same people who are allegedly “cornering her into silence”??? It feels very reflective and now she’s basically blaming a GHOST (EP)

Just now, imnotskyferreira said:

y'all act like she owes us anything

She does't owe us anything, but what's the point of teasing new material just to preach us with some crap story (or some lie) about why she can't release anything.. just be straight forward lmao. 

1 minute ago, imnotskyferreira said:

yeah, its so weird to think that people that have been stans for years want to hear the music she promised countless times 

𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖎'𝖉 𝖇𝖊 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖜𝖆𝖞

4 minutes ago, CHIPCHROME said:

Literally give us names of people to be mad at, or continue to face the wrath of a starved fanbase. It’s simple. Shredding my stan card. What smart/resourceful celebrity with potential wouldn’t have their fans put pressure on the very same people who are allegedly “cornering her into silence”??? It feels very reflective and now she’s basically blaming a GHOST (EP)

I saw your post, I'm supporting it.
Tbh, someone should share all this to ATRL too, under music news, that way the label will have pressure of her losing fans and maybe they will support her more.

1 minute ago, imnotskyferreira said:

omg first post and the user name... HELLO MISS FERREIRA, give us names and we will riot for you.

she literally said in her insta post that she has been barred from releasing and cant buy herself out of the contract... 

Sky Ferreira / FKA Twigs / Lana Del Rey / Charli XCX / Angel Olsen / Bat For Lashes / Selena Gomez / Roisin Murphy / Hannah Diamond / Rihanna

X1OkICfl.jpg.dbb106871b438fcfc2efc8441ac

We need more information, she is just gaslightning us.

As If EP made a lot of noise

Ghost EP was well received and made her known
NTMT had rave reviews

She got all eyes on her, I don't think her label is that stupid to stop supporting her or letting momentum fade away.

2 minutes ago, Air said:

she literally said in her insta post that she has been barred from releasing and cant buy herself out of the contract... 

The same has happened to many artists, per example Charli and JoJo, both released at least two mixtapes for their fans.

Grimes is also VERY problematic to work with and she has constant issues with her label, yet we got Art Angels and MissA in between Sky releases and I fully believe Grimes will release her new album this year before Sky does.