TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

22 minutes ago, rare said:

its just that streamings dont give that much money, do they?

i always remember when tinashe posted this picture of a check she recieved from her label with her "cut" of the streamings she had 

Tinashe_aMaking_Pares.jpg 

Gosh this is sad

3 minutes ago, Air said:

Be upset that she hasn't released, we get it.... But stop acting so deranged. She doesn't play instruments, of course she tells producers,writers,etc what type of music she is thinking of and wants to make ! She is a recording artist. She doesn't walk around like some genius at all, you're projecting and making up some shit to rile people up. 

I'm sorry but it's really not hard to learn a few chords and come up with your own shit, especially after being in the music industry for 10+ years but that's besides the point. Taking credit for songs you had no input in, while keeping music from fans for 8 years, is a valid reason to be angry.

Maybe people wouldn't think she's so pretentious if she didn't claim Halsey was copying her (for wearing a wig?), and also Nasty Cherry even when they cited Sky as inspiration. Anyways... you'll grow tired of Sky's shit eventually. 

1 minute ago, partymonster said:

I'm sorry but it's really not hard to learn a few chords and come up with your own shit, especially after being in the music industry for 10+ years but that's besides the point. Taking credit for songs you had no input in, while keeping music from fans for 8 years, is a valid reason to be angry.

Maybe people wouldn't think she's so pretentious if she didn't claim Halsey was copying her (for wearing a wig?), and also Nasty Cherry even when they cited Sky as inspiration. Anyways... you'll grow tired of Sky's shit eventually. 

Sky even claimed Halsey copied the whole Ghost video aesthic, far from that Halsey didn't have nothing else to compare with Sky, soundwise Badlands tried to channel altpop darling but that's it.

The Nasty Cherry thing was even a more fucked up situation because it was a band made by one of her music business friend: CHARLI, and also the producer of some songs was the same one who produced many of the songs Sky released during her more active span of time.

She went full bitch with Nasty Cherry, they were (some members) new in the game, and instead of being supportive to other women in this sick industry, she was a total asshole with them when clearly there's a big team of women supporting them (Charli and her manager).

There's also many other cases (can't name 'em, don't remember) where Sky was mean to other artists, mostly female.

It's a shame all this because I truly enjoy her music, but this is the part when I say good bye to being a supportive fan, she doesn't deserve how much we have supported her.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

2 minutes ago, BeautifulAnywhere said:

YALL OMG I PISSED SKY OFF:lmao:

look at the post she made 

where? theres nothing new on her ig

𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖎'𝖉 𝖇𝖊 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖜𝖆𝖞

3 minutes ago, BeautifulAnywhere said:

YALL OMG I PISSED SKY OFF:lmao:

look at the post she made 

where tho?
she has no twitter and she hasnt posted a new photo on ig

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

1 minute ago, partymonster said:

And where are the receipts for this claim?

"keeping music from fans" she's not trying to torture you lol? If it's not done, if it's not good, we shouldn't have to hear it. If she's gone through 100s of recorded songs and still isn't happy, well that's her choice. We know the material exists, we've heard snippets of it, we've heard her friends say they've heard it and it's good. She keeps saying that she can't release it because of her label. A label she has been publicly scolding for years. 

Sky dragging Halsey possibly came out of her being supported while she wasnt, sky dragging nasty cherry feeling like they were imitating her because they went to work with the same team and curate the same sort of direction etc. I personally do not care who she drags. Sure she is pretentious but she is not fiona apple-lite in anyones mind lol. 

Sky Ferreira / FKA Twigs / Lana Del Rey / Charli XCX / Angel Olsen / Bat For Lashes / Selena Gomez / Roisin Murphy / Hannah Diamond / Rihanna

SHE REALLY JUST WENT OFF ON THE COMMENTS ON HER LAST POST YALL

1 minute ago, Air said:

"keeping music from fans" she's not trying to torture you lol? If it's not done, if it's not good, we shouldn't have to hear it. If she's gone through 100s of recorded songs and still isn't happy, well that's her choice. We know the material exists, we've heard snippets of it, we've heard her friends say they've heard it and it's good. She keeps saying that she can't release it because of her label. A label she has been publicly scolding for years. 

Sky dragging Halsey possibly came out of her being supported while she wasnt, sky dragging nasty cherry feeling like they were imitating her because they went to work with the same team and curate the same sort of direction etc. I personally do not care who she drags. Sure she is pretentious but she is not fiona apple-lite in anyones mind lol. 

She dragged people (good artists, nice people) before, I think we can drag her too. 

Charli had have and still has the same label issues that Sky has, and look how much Charli has released, how much she writes and produces, is her vision and no one elses. 

6 minutes ago, rare said:

SHE REALLY JUST WENT OFF ON THE COMMENTS ON HER LAST POST YALL

for anyone that wants to read the comments in question 

Just now, Air said:

okay then be honest about it instead of making false promises, how many times has she promised us that music was 'coming'? 

i feel bad that you still believe sky actually cares about any of this shit, but clearly no one here is gna change ur mind about her. so um..... hang in there :xgiggle:

Lemme share screenshots of the whole meltdown

Sky's January 28th Meltdown and excuses about no new music:

mgUMXno.jpg

nYs756C.jpg

eNMArfy.jpg

gxJhJK7.jpg

fYgH0gy.jpg

6iGfWLo.jpg

I feel kinda bad for her after reading that whole rant, mostly because she’s aware all her potential to make it after such a big break is p much lost 

That being said— I do think she has an extremely loyal fanbase that she doesn’t deserve because of how inconsiderate she is. I’m not saying she owes us anything, but I have never in my life seen so much support for someone whose only project in 7 years is a debut album. By the time she puts this album out I have a feeling it’ll all be tainted by how long it took, maybe if it’s as good as Night Time will it redeem her.