TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

3 minutes ago, Eclipse said:

Let me just say that I've heard demos by songwriters for Masochism which are identical to Sky's versions :nails:

ALWAYS THOT I NEEDED A GUARDIAN BUT NOW THAT I GOT ONE :squidward:

Oh no, not Guardian being stolen by her :crying2:

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

It is incredibly lazy however, if it is covers in a similar style to Voices Carry I will probably be satisfied as I probs listened to that more than Downhill Lullaby. No dig at DL, it is a great song but would sound better in the context of an album and the lack momentum it had really killed it. If it more covers like Blue Velvet or Easy I cba..

1 hour ago, Eclipse said:

White mediocrity at its finest :nails: Dua is a fraud too but at least she has some work ethic and vision

RE: Dua it's funny cause watching the Song Exploder Love Again episode I had this exact takeaway it was just like... okay so she had absolutely no involvement in the song :deadbanana:Which isn't exactly of detriment to her or her being a "fraud" but it was revealing

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

19 minutes ago, wraith said:

It is incredibly lazy however, if it is covers in a similar style to Voices Carry I will probably be satisfied as I probs listened to that more than Downhill Lullaby. No dig at DL, it is a great song but would sound better in the context of an album and the lack momentum it had really killed it. If it more covers like Blue Velvet or Easy I cba..

Yeah, the way they let Downhill Lullaby to rot alone is criminal. I will never forgive Sky for that.

If you ask me, she should've released Downhill Lullaby (March) followed by Guardian (May), I Pray for Rain (June-July) and Descending (September) as singles, and then the album (October). All in 2019, of course, when DL was freshly released.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

1 hour ago, Eclipse said:

Let me just say that I've heard demos by songwriters for Masochism which are identical to Sky's versions :nails:

Okay, tell me wrote Guardian and Pray for Rain... we need to stan this person...

7 minutes ago, glitch diva said:

Okay, tell me wrote Guardian and Pray for Rain... we need to stan this person...

Justin Raisen wrote Guardian. Daniel Nigro and Morgan Kibby wrote Pray For Rain with Sky. Rain was pitched to one of the 50 Shades movies. 

6 hours ago, Eclipse said:

You won't have to wait long... For disappointment.

Hide contents

2k3Rvns.png

4 hours ago, HEARTCORE said:

it’s not up in New Zealand so probably not just yet

he said before something about how she doesn’t write any of her music and just steals credits

3 hours ago, Eclipse said:

The white Beyoncé of her generation :gasp:

3 hours ago, Glitter Boy said:

:coffee::coffee::coffee:

I literally thought that she would just take credits on songwriting from her pop days back in 2010... literally used to think that from Ghost EP and afterwards she'd have some songwriting in her songs.

3 hours ago, Eclipse said:

White mediocrity at its finest :nails: Dua is a fraud too but at least she has some work ethic and vision

2 hours ago, Glitter Boy said:

Yeah, it's the taking credit what annoys the most. I've known incredible singers who write less than 20% of their songs, but they don't take credit for the other 80% of the material they sing. If Sky doesn't write her material, then why take credit on it? World is not gonna kill you for not being a songwriter, hunny :nails: 

2 hours ago, Eclipse said:

2 hours ago, Glitter Boy said:

Oh no, not Guardian being stolen by her :crying2:

1 hour ago, drewby said:

A covers EP? lmfao girl fuck you

1 hour ago, partymonster said:

we are witnessing an uprising

12 minutes ago, Eclipse said:

Justin Raisen wrote Guardian. Daniel Nigro and Morgan Kibby wrote Pray For Rain with Sky. Rain was pitched to one of the 50 Shades movies. 

10 minutes ago, CHIPCHROME said:

Pray For Rain deserves to be ripped right from Sky’s hands. CMON HALSEY VERSION!!! :oprah:

Wait, what I have just fucking read. 

@Eclipsethanks for the info, you are a king as always. 

I have always felt angry about her lack of work ethic compared to her peers, but I have always thought that she was actually a very creative artist that has a vision, writes and composes her songs and even have a knowledge or two of musical production. 

But this truly unveils her as a big fraud. 

Fuck, she even tried to make Halsey see as the fraud who stole her ideas and image, but now I feel that Halsey turned out to be more creative and unique than her. 

I wish the whole fanbase (not only her in LB) knew about this, I think it's now time to fucking change my avatar and signature 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

28 minutes ago, CHIPCHROME said:

Pray For Rain deserves to be ripped right from Sky’s hands. CMON HALSEY VERSION!!! :oprah:

imagine if something like this really happened. i can only imagine sky's meltdowns fjdnfjwngik

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever