TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

3 hours ago, LanaDelEye said:

When Sky finally releases a new full album maybe we should make SkyBoards.com or something

PLEASE charliboards flopped to oblivion, what makes you thing lierreira boards will succeed

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

16 hours ago, KimKaDAB said:

People will hunt, drag and destroy her if this happen

it has happened in her social media accounts at least once a year since 2015 lol

I believe there's already plenty of people here ready to do it once March gets to end and there are zero REAL news,

16 hours ago, Inferno Euphoria said:

Remember last year when she was supposed to come out with a covers EP but stan twitter dragged her so hard she stayed in hiding, NOW that was a moment :xgiggle:

It was such an epic moment haha THANK YOU ECLIPSE, wherever you are.

9 hours ago, BeautifulAnywhere said:

I loved that moment so much also when she blocked me for fighting her in the comments :legend:

I am shock she hasn't block me yet, I'd like to think she still remembers me back from 2013 <3 (sure she doesn't haha not after how much drugs she used lol)

9 hours ago, Motopapi said:

the way her ig account is just a “Who’s Dead News And Facts” since she only posts RIP pictures 

That's so fucking creepy. She posts RIP pictures at least once every two months.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

I'm kinda sad that we haven't got the covers EP bc people were dragging her...

Imagine if the EP had all the songs at the same level as the Voices Carry cover...

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

2 minutes ago, KimKaDAB said:

Imagine if the EP had all the songs at the same level as the Voices Carry cover...

What's the story with the EP? I haven't heard of that. Could someone provide details, please?

3 hours ago, KimKaDAB said:

Yeah, maybe the cover EP would've been good, a shame she was a coward and didn't release it.
I think it was a safe bet that the final version of Voices Carry was part of the tracklist. We lost.

3 hours ago, AOK said:

What's the story with the EP? I haven't heard of that. Could someone provide details, please?

One of our beloved trusted insiders here in LB shared with us that Sky was about to release an EP full of covers last year.
Many LB users got angry at the fact of her releasing that cover instead of actual brand new songs and pushing back Masochism. Then, many of those users went to Instagram and started to drag her on the comments section of her latest post and other users asked her if that covers EP was real.

At the end of the day many other IG fans started to attack her and some others started to defend her. Sky started to reply to MANY comments, and she had a feud with one of the users commenting. It was a huuuuuge drama.

After how hard she was dragged and how anticlimatic the whole release was considering the awful pre-announce reception due to the information leak of the upcoming Covers EP,  her label or herself decided to cancel the release.

Around the same time, the same insider shared the writer demo for "Guardian" and revealed that she may or may not have written the song as she claimed.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

2 hours ago, EXODUS said:

Around the same time, the same insider shared the writer demo for "Guardian" and revealed that she may or may not have written the song as she claimed.

It was really petty of people to start spreading that Sky does not write her own songs, like, they didn't even thought about Justin Raisen being the composer of the melodies while Sky only wrote the lyrics and etc. Like, it's not that complicated.

Also, she don't have money to be buying writer credits to ALL of that songs lol

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson