TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

56 minutes ago, DownhillLullaby said:

That sounds like the rollout to me. And that's exactly what I'm expecting. 

Manifesting :party:

But I'm dreaming with a double single, it would be so good.

Or at least a single with a music video!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I rather have an single A-Side single with a music video + a B-Side (a new or old outtake, don't care) as the second track on the single release.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

11 minutes ago, AOK said:

wouldn't it be iconic tho?

Not really.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

3 hours ago, AOK said:

upgrade your dictionary, missy

You asked, I replied. 

Not my problem that you didn't get the answer you were expecting lol

Guys I’ve been a hardcore fan since 2011 and I really feel it coming this time. The thought of seeing that album cover finally after all these years and hearing an official release date / seeing pre orders online. Gonna explode. :hdu:

10 hours ago, AOK said:

wouldn't it be iconic tho?

iconic - widely known and acknowledged especially for distinctive excellence

People have to stop overusing that word for everything they like. 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

1 hour ago, shady said:

iconic - widely known and acknowledged especially for distinctive excellence

People have to stop overusing that word for everything they like. 

9 hours ago, abombnd said:

not in the slightest 

7 hours ago, EXODUS said:

You asked, I replied. 

Not my problem that you didn't get the answer you were expecting lol

11 hours ago, EXODUS said:

Not really.

Okay, I see that I really need to stress that it was an irony lmao. Take a chill pill.

2 hours ago, hillsideboy said:

Guys I’ve been a hardcore fan since 2011 and I really feel it coming this time. The thought of seeing that album cover finally after all these years and hearing an official release date / seeing pre orders online. Gonna explode. :hdu:

The fact that we all probably felt this way seeing Downhill Lullaby promo running.

18 minutes ago, sweetener said:

okay all these festivals, promise of new music. it HAS to happen, right?

100%. if anything, ill just record all the songs that she plays live, gonna make sure to be front row at Primavera Porto.