TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

10 minutes ago, bigspender said:

i feel like it could be tacky but also cute if sue did a picture disc with a lipstick print? but actually like a kiss from her, not a 💋 emoji. (her lips would take up the whole picture disc:toofunny:)

let's give her this idea plssss

1 hour ago, Inferno Euphoria said:

I feel like something like this color wise for the vinyl would ATE

Hide contents

NUDE018+MOCK+UP+CLEAR+RED+-+SOLID+PURPLE

no

she would have a 5 star restaurant and be the head chef with Gordon Ramsey’s approval with this color vinyl

but we all know in the alternate reality where she does release it she’s gonna be serving dirt on a deteriorated styrofoam plate with just a black pressing

negAbhB.png

Now that Euphoria S2 is over...

Sky would be such a good Faye, she would eat that role up

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

I’m such a big Sky fan and while I know it’s most definitely been out of her control (come on why wouldn’t she want to be releasing music and have her career thrive) I’ll have to give up hope after this time if it’s another false start and just forget about the possibility of new music from her 

57 minutes ago, hillsideboy said:

I’m such a big Sky fan and while I know it’s most definitely been out of her control (come on why wouldn’t she want to be releasing music and have her career thrive) I’ll have to give up hope after this time if it’s another false start and just forget about the possibility of new music from her 

Yeah me too. I’m officially giving up if this turns out to be another lie/false start. I want this March release (or announcement at least) to be true so bad and it seems so real this time because she seems genuinely excited about the festivals she’s booked for the summer. Let’s keep our fingers crossed.

EIE, 99 Tears, You’re Not the One, Boys and 24 Hours especially have had a tremdendous impact on my life so I just really want another album from her :defeated:

12 hours ago, blameitonme said:

i kind of want a clear silver glitter vinyl for masochism :diva:

I heard from audiophiles that glitter vinyl are bad quality because glitter can make those popping sounds. I feel like a silver (gray + shimmer) vinyl or in any other color with shimmer would be breathtaking. 

Btw as for cancel culture and our past, sometimes I'm like what if I become viral and people find my old comments where I'm fighting with people on YouTube:godlaugh2:. I always remember that Angelica Oles wiped everything before starting her drama channel. Smart cookie. 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

6 minutes ago, shady said:

heard from audiophiles that glitter vinyl are bad quality because glitter can make those popping sounds. I feel like a silver (gray + shimmer) vinyl or in any other color with shimmer would be breathtaking. 

for a second i thought you were talking about glitter by mariah carey :deadbanana:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

5 hours ago, Motopapi said:

not her posting yet ANOTHER rip post in her stories. it's crazy

It is so funny at this point. She keep sharing those very frequently lol

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde