TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

3 hours ago, sweetener said:

okay all these festivals, promise of new music. it HAS to happen, right?

The last time she had all these festivals was back in 2013, so yup, it's pretty much confirmed there's an album coming out this year. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

19 hours ago, sweetener said:

okay all these festivals, promise of new music. it HAS to happen, right?

Her performing on festivals means nothing. Festivals can hire people who haven't had an album for decades if they want to.

The biggest festival in my country became stingy in the last 5 years and started hiring musicians who were popular 5-10 years ago. Tyga, Major Lazer, David Guetta and DJ Snake was performing in 2021. Sky and Skillex are perfect candidates. :godlaugh2: We be getting millennial throwback acts.

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

1 minute ago, shady said:

Her performing on festivals means nothing. Festivals can hire people who haven't had an album for fecawif they want to.

The biggest festival in my country became stingy in the last 5 years and started hiring musicians who were popular 5-10 years ago. Tyga, Major Lazer, David Guetta and DJ Snake was performing in 2021. Sky and Skillex are perfect candidates. :godlaugh2: We be getting millennial throwback acts.

they are mostly DJs, that's a different thing, DJs might get constantly invited to festivals since they do random improvised live DJ sets, they don't need a whole record to promote.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

27 minutes ago, shady said:

Her performing on festivals means nothing. Festivals can hire people who haven't had an album for fecawif they want to.

yeah sure, but we're talking about Primavera Sound, which is pretty big in europe. 

is not like sky is going to do a DJ set or anything :scoff: I understand the trauma of everyone tho.

48 minutes ago, shady said:

Then tell me why Sky hasn't been invited to this amount of festivals in prior years? 

During 2015-2019 she only did about one or two festivals. 

But right now she has been invited to perform in about 4 or 5. There is an album promo rollout going on. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

8 minutes ago, finalgirl said:

why is eclipse always active on this sky thread and the only times he speaks is to bash her :toofunny:

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

The fact she'll be on festivals sparks some hope :hooker: realistically, imagine the backlash if she showed up to perform nothing new.

Now Invision how iconic it'll be if she started the set with new material idk like The Guardian :trisha:

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif

5ArF7lq_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

I was going through my old screenshots and found this again. Sky teasing Descending lyrics back in 2018

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

So...

We're just ignoring that awful photo?

I'll be honest, I've been thinking about that since I saw it, i'm genuinely sad, i love Sky, but above that i'm black lol...

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson