TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

giphy.gif

23 out of 31 opportunities for Sky to announce something official.

Little ferraris current mood:

Burning Office Spongebob GIF - Burning Office Spongebob On Fire - Descubre  & Comparte GIFs

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

1 hour ago, imStiflersMom said:

guys this is a bit CRAZY but... i've visited sky ferreira official website a few days ago, and I saw a FAVICON on the website. Now the favicon is gone and with a Wordpress icon, so they might be doing layout changes?

http://www.skyferreira.com/

Captura-de-ecra-2022-03-24-a-s-00-23-27.

if you dont know what it is, is the icon that shows on the TAB of the website. 

1 hour ago, sophiesmom said:

and its updated with the 2022 trademark which... I mean it may seem obvious but it just means they're still keeping care of the site

No, her website is without a favicon ages ago. I'm saying this cause I access it lots of time (more than I should)

And yes, right after the year turned I went there & noticed the 2022 trademark but I think someway it was updated automatically?!

It's so sad that we will still see a lot of young talented people falling into the Capitol Records trap across the years, only because Capitol it's a "household" name and it could be their only chance...

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

19 minutes ago, DownhillLullaby said:

No, her website is without a favicon ages ago. I'm saying this cause I access it lots of time (more than I should)

And yes, right after the year turned I went there & noticed the 2022 trademark but I think someway it was updated automatically?!

bummer

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

28 minutes ago, Motorcycle Love Divine said:

can't she pull a tinashe and do a masochism tour without the album? maybe this will push the label to finally release it

I hope she does this for her upcoming shows:

Imagine going to a festival and seeing her play 5 old songs and 5 brand new unreleased songs.

19 minutes ago, EmptyPromises said:

I wonder if she had to wait to tour in order to pay the label for the release. I know she signed long ago but 360 deals do exist and wasn't her original label bought out by the current one?

warner bought parlophone not capitol 

https://amp.smh.com.au/entertainment/music/sky-ferreira-i-signed-a-record-deal-to-get-out-of-high-school-20140509-380mc.html 

https://amp.columbusalive.com/amp/23008806007

https://www.theatlantic.com/entertainment/archive/2013/10/hooray-for-the-sketchy-strange-belated-arrival-of-sky-ferreiras-album/280978/

it's weird that i can't find any articles about this but she was releasing her og electro pop singles on parlophone in anticipation for her debut album and then out of the blue it's announced it's going to be an ep and released on an entirely different label in 2011 but in some interviews she claims to have been signed by them in 2009 when she was 16 ( though she's quoted as being 17 in some interviews ) 

I maybe able to find some more info on this but there's so many inconsistencies in all of these articles of her talking about it

https://www.vulture.com/2013/10/sky-ferreira-on-becoming-a-pop-star.html 

she says she was 15 in this one and signed a million dollar record deal ( whether she's exaggerating or not i do not know )

tumblr_lnfi10CxUR1qdti63o1_500.gif

Just wanted to say because I've been seeing some chatter about it, there are no plans for this thread to be locked. Even if Sky doesn't release soon, the thread will still remain open. The only time a thread is really locked is if it is requested by the creator, the artist themselves, or if the thread gets really out of hand. So, don't fret Little Ferraris, at least the dicussion thread will be here to stay x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

59 minutes ago, 99tears said:

When Sky said “One” in that song she really meant it huh 

I thought she was against that type of music :hoe: let's hope it remains true

46 minutes ago, DownhillLullaby said:

listening to Guardian and pretending it was released!!!! so good! 

SHE ALREADY RETURNED GUYS!

From now on, I'm delusional! Dealing with Ms. Ferreira I'll pretend things

I don't deserve this!

:toofloppy::trisha:

Omg me too! I can't believe how good the single choices were this era. I loved the 80s Joan of arc theme for the video too :toofloppy:

i've always hated the wait time between album cycles, but I don't have this problem with miss ferreira: there is no time between, just time :hooker: 

you're not starving if you're already dead so... girlies I think we've already won!