TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

19 minutes ago, imStiflersMom said:

FSa9Uq-XMAAaTTb?format=jpg&name=medium 

Great cover

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

7 hours ago, KimKaDAB said:

This girl is really dumb af OMFG

6 hours ago, DownhillLullaby said:

Thank god it leaked then

not they missing out the oportunity to release it on a Friday 13th

:deadbanana:

It was going to be released on June lol be thankful it's coming earlier.

On 5/9/2022 at 2:32 PM, EXODUS said:

This sure is not single material, let alone comeback material.

It feels very repetitive and uneventful.

Don't get me wrong, I like the song a lot but it doesn't hype me up as much as I expected after all these years. Maybe if it was released back in 2015 I would be crazy about it.

Not worth the wait nor the hype.

Wow this post has 12 likes, I thought I was the only one who felt kinda let down by how it sounds.

Hopefully the released version is better.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

Spongebob squarepants bob esponja GIF - Find on GIFER

10 out of 31 opportunities for Sky to RELEASE the damn single.

Little ferraris current mood:

Announce the release date already,
I must resist listening again to the leak...

Trending GIF frustrated stressed | Giphy, Cool gifs, Spongebob

I know Don’t Forget was always slated to be one of the two singles but I can’t help but wonder if she maybe would’ve benefited more from just surprise dropping the whole album—especially after how things were so easily halted post-Downhill Lullaby. Because of how long they’ve dragged out the campaign, I think there was always bound to be some disappointment even if this were the best song to ever be recorded

3 hours ago, Glitter Boy said:

Sky include I Pray for Rain and Guardian in the album at least as bonus tracks challenge

I Pray for Rain deserves to make it to the standard version and even become a single. If they give it a fair chance it will be her best shot of having a sleeper hit. 

9 minutes ago, vitriolkisses said:

I know Don’t Forget was always slated to be one of the two singles but I can’t help but wonder if she maybe would’ve benefited more from just surprise dropping the whole album—especially after how things were so easily halted post-Downhill Lullaby. Because of how long they’ve dragged out the campaign, I think there was always bound to be some disappointment even if this were the best song to ever be recorded

at this point promo won’t really help her, because all she’s got is her fanbase

i think surprise dropping the album would just be easier for her and us

1 minute ago, BartenderDeco said:

at this point promo won’t really help her, because all she’s got is her fanbase

i think surprise dropping the album would just be easier for her and us

I agree, if they hadn’t dragged out this single release and had just dropped Masochism as a whole package she wouldn’t be going on that festival run with only one song out. But since it’s been so long, it doesn’t hurt that she’s at least putting it out how she intended to years ago. 

45 minutes ago, sack said:

i love don’t forget (a thousand times more than downhill lullaby) but i feel like the chorus could be more explosive. i wish she belted more

In one of the snippets the chorus IS in fact explosive, hope it's just the messed mixing of the leak that make it sounds a little bit plain

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

Whoever disliked Don't Forget, what were you expecting?? I've been anticipating this song for 4 years since the first snippet and it's even better than I expected, completely catchy and nostalgic. The chorus is fire, catchier than 99% of current pop music out there now. Have you ever heard of 80's new wave before? It's been clear she would aim for the 80 vibes with this album. My only complaint would be the quality of the leak and that some of the production still sounds unpolished, like the beginning of it, but that's all. 

1 minute ago, zombie girl said:

i was going through everything on my computer and found another don’t forget studio version snippet of the intro that it is completely different from the full version that leaked.. like completely different. and the snippet version is so much better than the leaked version so i am praying that what we have really is just an early mix. the version in the snippet also sounds a lot more cohesive with downhill lullaby and especially the downhill lullaby alternate mix

She really messed up with DL alternate mix. The snippet is 1000x better than the actual  song

I don't understand why everyone is complaining about the mixing when the file is heavily edited. They messed with the quality on purpose.

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕