TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

about my space: i think the song was leaked as a sky ferreira song bc maybe it was pitched to her?? and the leaker or the person who spread it around back then didnt know either how sky sounded or who the actual writers of the song were so they leaked it as a sky song because it was pitched to her. i have no ideaΒ 

Just now, cranekiss said:

about my space: i think the song was leaked as a sky ferreira song bc maybe it was pitched to her?? and the leaker or the person who spread it around back then didnt know either how sky sounded or who the actual writers of the song were so they leaked it as a sky song because it was pitched to her. i have no ideaΒ 

i thought about this too but she said she didnt have a song called my space when someone asked her about it on tumblr before, i feel like she would atleast remember a song being pitched to her called my space

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

1 minute ago, rancidgirl said:

i thought about this too but she said she didnt have a song called my space when someone asked her about it on tumblr before, i feel like she would atleast remember a song being pitched to her called my space

i think that since they were pitches her label was in charge of them getting to her or not (i have no idea how the music industry works.) so maybe her label was like "this sucks" and never even had sky hear it to see if she wanted to record it

1 minute ago, cranekiss said:

i think that since they were pitches her label was in charge of them getting to her or not (i have no idea how the music industry works.) so maybe her label was like "this sucks" and never even had sky hear it to see if she wanted to record it

oh yeah u could be right about that, i hope whoever made that song finds out its online and talks about it

and i don't seem to mind

4 hours ago, heavensentslut said:

same ive listened to ntmt as if and various outtakes but what unreleased do you guys recommend?

had to think about it but listen to the ntmt b-sides, rancid girl, maybe too many boys + touch and go, and 99 tears. most of the cry baby sessions are junk to me

9 minutes ago, jinsouldilf said:

had to think about it but listen to the ntmt b-sides, rancid girl, maybe too many boys + touch and go, and 99 tears. most of the cry baby sessions are junk to me

true cry baby sessions has a lot of mid shit wild at heart def better also i love touch and go and 99 tears

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β 

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β 

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β SaTdw.gifSaTdd.gif

Β 

Β 

On 1/2/2023 at 9:48 PM, jinsouldilf said:

does anyone have the everything is embarrassing radio edit (3:40) pls and thank u *mwah*

. apparently it exists and its the first track on the cd promotional single. its out there somewhere and i want it out of sheer curiosity thanksΒ :PΒ 

Mi02NTEyLmpwZWc.jpeg

Β 

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β 

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β 

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β SaTdw.gifSaTdd.gif

Β 

Β 

I JUST NEED MY SPACEEEEE BOYYYY UR IN MY FACEEEEE BOYYYY

and i don't seem to mind

Am I really the only one obsessed with that new snippet? Is sooo nostalgic, hope it will leak soon

Janelle MonΓ‘e β€’ Sky Ferreira β€’ Grace Jones β€’ Spellling β€’ FKA twigs β€’ Kate Bush β€’ Kylie Minogue β€’ Charli XCX β€’ Carly Rae Jepsen β€’ LOOΞ βˆ† β€’ Red Velvet β€’ Janet JacksonΒ 

So I imagine the only songs that might make the album (assuming it exists) would be:

Β 

01. All My Lovers Die

02. Descending

03. Don't Forget

04. Hands All Over Me

05. Innocent Kind

06. Last Of The Famous International Playboys

07. Masochism

08. Voices Carry (studio cover?)

OK Capitol, time to get coins and release her completed albums (not like Masochism that is unfinished).Β :hooker:

Β 

Cry Baby

Wild at Heart

I'm Not Alright

Night Time, My Time (Expanded)Β 

Β 

Fans and haters will streamΒ :legend:

Hikaru UtadaΒ β€’ BANKSΒ β€’ Rina SawayamaΒ β€’ Aly & AJΒ β€’ MARINAΒ β€’ BjΓΆrkΒ β€’ Kate BushΒ β€’ Marion RavnΒ β€’ Carly Rae JepsenΒ β€’
Hilary DuffΒ β€’ Charli XCXΒ β€’ The CardigansΒ β€’ MitskiΒ β€’ Phoebe BridgersΒ β€’ Allie XΒ β€’ Caroline PolachekΒ β€’ Meg & Dia β€’Β Dia FramptonΒ β€’ Olivia LufkinΒ β€’Β PoppyΒ β€’ GrimesΒ β€’ Melanie MartinezΒ β€’ Lana Del ReyΒ β€’ Bat for LashesΒ β€’ Ayumi HamasakiΒ Β β€’ Paramore β€’ Hayley WilliamsΒ β€’Β Evanescence/Amy LeeΒ β€’ ACOΒ β€’ LIGHTSΒ β€’ Alexz JohnsonΒ β€’ Avril LavigneΒ β€’ FlorrieΒ β€’ Flyleaf/Lacey SturmΒ β€’ Tove LoΒ β€’ Sky Ferreira β€’ HANAΒ β€’ DaineΒ β€’ FoxesΒ β€’ CHVRCHESΒ β€’ Lorde

19 minutes ago, bored said:

So I imagine the only songs that might make the album (assuming it exists) would be:

Β 

01. All My Lovers Die

02. Descending

03. Don't Forget

04. Hands All Over Me

05. Innocent Kind

06. Last Of The Famous International Playboys

07. Masochism

08. Voices Carry (studio cover?)

I don't think Hands All Over Me and International Playboys will make, maybe Voices Carry will be the only cover there, but only for bc it's already expectedΒ 

Β 

And I think I Pray For Rain and that new snippet will make it

Β 

Also, her mom said Sky loves Guardian sm, so maybe she will change her mind and add it to the album again, as a bonus track or somethingΒ 

Janelle MonΓ‘e β€’ Sky Ferreira β€’ Grace Jones β€’ Spellling β€’ FKA twigs β€’ Kate Bush β€’ Kylie Minogue β€’ Charli XCX β€’ Carly Rae Jepsen β€’ LOOΞ βˆ† β€’ Red Velvet β€’ Janet JacksonΒ 

40 minutes ago, EXODUS said:

OK Capitol, time to get coins and release her completed albums (not like Masochism that is unfinished).Β :hooker:

Β 

Cry Baby

Wild at Heart

I'm Not Alright

Night Time, My Time (Expanded)Β 

Β 

Fans and haters will streamΒ :legend:

i would love a ntmt remastered anniversary reissue with the bsides and my molly, but with the whole ariel pink drama im scared she would get dragged

1 hour ago, imStiflersMom said:

guys im struggling to find proper masochism covers or to make one. can anyone share some?

you can use the ones in the masochism lastfm album page