TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

3 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

The leaked Masochism era tracks are kinda terrible tbh (except for Guardian)

guardian is so fucking boring it's missing something important i feel

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

I don’t think Jorge is a good fit for Sky tbh, I don’t like his production on hatchie songs despite them having some good ideas-the vocal production is always messy.

same with Descending-it would have been ten times better with actual drums and cleaner vocals.

1 minute ago, heavensentslut said:

guardian is so fucking boring it's missing something important i feel

💀 wat 

1 minute ago, evalionisameme said:

I don’t think Jorge is a good fit for Sky tbh, I don’t like his production on hatchie songs despite them having some good ideas-the vocal production is always messy.

same with Descending-it would have been ten times better with actual drums and cleaner vocals.

💀 wat 

maybe that was harsh it's not necessarily boring but something is missing like i said

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

38 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

Why we talking about Taylor?

Sad dream,Guardian, The woods and One way to heaven are better than her entire discography-the end!

I can’t imagine an album ending on voices carry or downhill lullaby tbh-the album should be a journey, if she does that she clearly wants us all to Jill ourselves 

because i mentioned anti hero in context of sky and others thought that was an invitation to discuss the climate terrorist in length :oprah3: 

3 minutes ago, 111 said:

because i mentioned anti hero in context of sky and others thought that was an invitation to discuss the climate terrorist in length :oprah3: 

watch Taylor steal innocent kind for her new album now she’s been mentioned here :oprah3:

23 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

💀 wat 

hatchie can't sing and has a bad voice that's why her vox sounds awful most of the time and i'm sure the vocal production on that one is intentional. 

sky has a gorgeous tone but it's evident her vocal abilities atrophied after not being used for years and since she refuses to accept that and keeps blaming imaginary technical issues i don't think we're gonna see any improvements in that department. 

descending already has superior cleaner mixes. the snippys are out there. it's not jorge's fault that coloringbooks decided to leak the worst one. :pout:

Just now, 111 said:

hatchie can't sing and has a bad voice that's why her vox sounds awful most of the time and i'm sure the vocal production on that one is intentional. 

sky has a gorgeous tone but it's evident her vocal abilities atrophied after not being used for years and since she refuses to accept that and keeps blaming imaginary technical issues i don't think we're gonna see any improvements in that department. 

descending already has superior cleaner mixes. the snippys are out there. it's not jorge's fault that coloringbooks decided to leak the worst one. :pout:

perhaps but Don’t Forget sounds messier aswell than the alt snippet and we supposedly have the final 💀 from sky herself.

Yeah-it’s either nerves at this point or she needs to retake vocal lessons because she hasn’t had a good vocal performance since 2017

28 minutes ago, Masquerade said:

if pitchfork had given her best new track for DF we'd probably have the video and at least one more single by now

lmaoooo she used to repost pitchfork all the time. she loved their approval djfdnfedk what a mess

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

what are y'all into, Guardian - Pray for Rain - Descending are the best of the leaked tracks. imo the weaker are Always Ready to Lose You, All to Myself and Hurt but because they're very evidently incomplete.

Finders Keepers, Legends and The Woods are a vibe :bop: 

said it before but I like the eerieness in Downhill Lullaby. Don't Forget has been a yes since its release. Voices Carry too.

I like Baby's on Fire but it irks me that only has vocals in the first 1:35 and the rest is instrumental. Will probably loop the vocals at some point or something.

maybe i'm being optimist because most of these are just demos and i need the finals so

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

1 minute ago, evalionisameme said:

Let’s just say if Charlotte aitchison and hatchie had a vocal competition charli would win lol.

you eat shit for breakfast and drink pee instead of coffee

7 hours ago, evalionisameme said:

Why we talking about Taylor?

Sad dream,Guardian, The woods and One way to heaven are better than her entire discography-the end!

I can’t imagine an album ending on voices carry or downhill lullaby tbh-the album should be a journey, if she does that she clearly wants us all to Jill ourselves 

August beg to differ

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

6 hours ago, 111 said:

When Sky said she runs up hills singing to train and warm up her voice :lmao:

(Double post sorry lol

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson