TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

She does look like Rob Pattinson, also she looks like young Dane DeHaan too

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

2 minutes ago, jinsouldilf said:

sky ferreira thread trending for the 180th time and its just people saying what songs they hate :teehee:

sky ferrari fans being more famous than sky ferrari

Just now, KimKaDAB said:

She does look like Rob Pattinson, also she looks like Dane DeHaan too

they all look like siblings 

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

Leak Pretty Dull :sky:

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

1 minute ago, EXODUS said:

Leak Pretty Dull :sky:

AND DO ME :crai:

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

53 minutes ago, jinsouldilf said:

sky ferreira thread trending for the 180th time and its just people saying what songs they hate :teehee:

Did she ever aknowledge this thread at all? I feel like this part of the internet cares the most about her. I see her periodically on Tiktok but it's mostly nostalgia tumblr-related stuff, nobody mentions her new music. 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

Time to vote girls... 

Best pre As If! single:

- Obsession 

- One

My vote goes for Obsession lol, it's the biggest bop from the three imo. I know she fucking hates it because she didn't write it. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

10 minutes ago, EXODUS said:

Time to vote girls... 

Best pre As If! single:

- Obsession 

- One

My vote goes for Obsession lol, it's the biggest bop from the three imo. I know she fucking hates it because she didn't write it. 

One is hyperpop so that one.

17... There's a good song there but the production doesn't go hard enough and the edited versions that cut the bridge short ruin it. The lyrics are shit, but real enough I guess

Obsession is cute 

16 minutes ago, EXODUS said:

Time to vote girls... 

Best pre As If! single:

- Obsession 

- One

Obsession is the only listenable one out of these three

19 minutes ago, EXODUS said:

Time to vote girls...

Best pre As If! single:

- Obsession 

- One

obsession is the best one, although it's still just fine
one is like ironically good
17 is not good no matter how you look at it

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

omanko & kristine are the edgy songs for the edgy bitches! they’re for the hot goth girls, either you get it or you don’t! 

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

29 minutes ago, EXODUS said:

Time to vote girls... 

Best pre As If! single:

- Obsession 

- One

one

obsession is horrible she sounds so shouty

17 is a non-factor period.

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

28 minutes ago, iconiclogan said:

sky lowkey giving lauryn hill by releasing one album YAS😍

ok but even lauryn hill released mtv unplugged and singles afterward

can't say the same for sky

edit: on top of lauryn previously being part of the fugees

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif