Elle

Blue Banisters - Merch & Media Drop

ANYWAYYY since all of you were saying Horizon is kinda scam i canceled from there and bought from Crash Records (spent more but at least the shipping is tracked). Anyway Horizons was real quick to cancel my order and said they would refund me. we’ll see how much it takes them. (Oh and they also told me stock had arrived this morning, idk if that’s true tho)

tumblr_pjxgmlNR1f1rvpvp7o2_640.gifv

5 minutes ago, athena said:

might order the cum vinyl tbh since i love the standard cover most and dont really like red vinyl for this album (the album doesnt feel red ya know?) :dua:

My exact thoughts, the red is actually quite cute but just doesn't fit for this album at all also like I have like 50 different red vinyls :creep:

The cum white is actually soooo gorgeous I honestly think its the best one :true: I do wish we did get a blue this era though, it would've really captured the mood 851838115920216094.png?size=128

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

From Horizons

I'm going to lose my fucking SHIT if I don't get one of them 

red vinyl stock was delayed but its in today Flynn

it was extremely limited we were promised x200 copies but all stores were cut back so we got 100 copies in 

and will be given to first 100 orders, by this afternoon / or tomorrow these will be dispatched. 

Best wishes

Horizons Music

FzytWEW.png

2 minutes ago, boom like that said:

My exact thoughts, the red is actually quite cute but just doesn't fit for this album at all also like I have like 50 different red vinyls :creep:

The cum white is actually soooo gorgeous I honestly think its the best one :true: I do wish we did get a blue this era though, it would've really captured the mood 851838115920216094.png?size=128

either a translucent dark royal blue or light blue marble would've been perfect honestly 

ↀ  ⟡   last.fm

1 hour ago, Daisy Chains said:

Where can I find the cheapest red John Deere vinyl in the uk? What records are unfortunately sold out and they won’t be restocking them :(

Crash Records posted that they got it in store today. They are an indie recordstore in Leeds but also have a online store. Pretty sure hmv will still have it in stock for preorder for Friday 

19 minutes ago, nicodelrey98 said:

ANYWAYYY since all of you were saying Horizon is kinda scam i canceled from there and bought from Crash Records (spent more but at least the shipping is tracked). Anyway Horizons was real quick to cancel my order and said they would refund me. we’ll see how much it takes them. (Oh and they also told me stock had arrived this morning, idk if that’s true tho)

OMG THEY ALREADY SHIPPED IT 🥲 love them 

tumblr_pjxgmlNR1f1rvpvp7o2_640.gifv

26 minutes ago, ultralife said:

From Horizons

I'm going to lose my fucking SHIT if I don't get one of them 

red vinyl stock was delayed but its in today Flynn

it was extremely limited we were promised x200 copies but all stores were cut back so we got 100 copies in 

and will be given to first 100 orders, by this afternoon / or tomorrow these will be dispatched. 

Best wishes

Horizons Music

Hunger Games (Lana Vinyl Edition)

Lust For Dead   large.gif

CBA1-BA04-9699-4-DE0-92-A4-C6-A626557891

my yellow vinyl from german store just came in :krylie: i wasn’t expecting it cause they said they only shipped CD without vinyl and signed card :cryney2:

So now i just have to wait for signed card from german store, white vinyl from french store and red vinyl from Piccadilly Records :hottie: