Elle

Blue Banisters - Merch & Media Drop

Hello,

We would like to inform you that unfortunately we are experiencing delays in receiving the autographed cards that were part of your order.

We were hoping to receive them at this time, however, this is not the case and we will probably have them for this new year and we will ship them as soon as we receive them.

We apologize for the delay.

Thank you very much,

Dify Group Support

“We will probably have them for this new year” umh yeah (???) 

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

9 hours ago, TextBook said:

Hello,

We would like to inform you that unfortunately we are experiencing delays in receiving the autographed cards that were part of your order.

We were hoping to receive them at this time, however, this is not the case and we will probably have them for this new year and we will ship them as soon as we receive them.

We apologize for the delay.

Thank you very much,

Dify Group Support

“We will probably have them for this new year” umh yeah (???) 

2023 atleast

original.gif

part of me thinks they got lost or not enough cards were given to her to sign in the first place, or she just said fuck it and didn’t sign the whole amount cuz she got tired of it :toofunny:

UbsOye5.png

3 hours ago, TropicoKitten said:

So are they just stuck in transit? I know they didn’t just vanish into thin air

Im sure the label didnt send them to europe, and now they dont know where they are, this its just dumb

Also can i wish for a valentine's day village drop? a lust for life collection (with the heart vinyl and cbc lust for life vinyl restock):true:

original.gif

3 minutes ago, venicebitx said:

Im sure the label didnt send them to europe, and now they dont know where they are, this its just dumb

Also can i wish for a valentine's day village drop? a lust for life collection (with the heart vinyl and cbc lust for life vinyl restock):true:

Waiting for some random interscope employee to find a box full of art cards a year later:pout:

Spoiler

Ldrvillage…. if you’re reading this re-realease the heart vinyls:w8ing:

1 minute ago, TropicoKitten said:

Waiting for some random interscope employee to find a box full of art cards a year later:pout:

Hide contents

Ldrvillage…. if you’re reading this re-realease the heart vinyls:w8ing:

im sure like WHERE ARE THE GREEN SIGNATURE ONES?????? i only seen one or two:illumarina:

original.gif

@feelingxcx on discord said this:

“I messaged a seller who recently sold a signed card asking if they had any more and they messaged saying they had this one 😳

25504-BA4-2-D50-408-D-A115-60-AD04-C9779

I mean it looks real but she never posted about red marker and posted a lot about them and how/with was she was signing… what do you think?

original.gif

On 2/12/2022 at 4:34 PM, venicebitx said:

@feelingxcx on discord said this:

“I messaged a seller who recently sold a signed card asking if they had any more and they messaged saying they had this one 😳

25504-BA4-2-D50-408-D-A115-60-AD04-C9779

I mean it looks real but she never posted about red marker and posted a lot about them and how/with was she was signing… what do you think?

This one IS real

The legacy

Hi everyone!

Same question, what is going on with the European not receiving any signed card? I ordered both from the UK and French stores, and got the same replies as above...
Plus the signed poster bundle, only to get half of the delivery (CDs and 1 cassette)...

I don't know if I should cancel my order and accept that I'll never get my hands on a signed BB album, or keep the order and hope that they'll eventually arrive...?

Cheers!

22 hours ago, Ilikeit1 said:

Hi everyone!

Same question, what is going on with the European not receiving any signed card? I ordered both from the UK and French stores, and got the same replies as above...
Plus the signed poster bundle, only to get half of the delivery (CDs and 1 cassette)...

I don't know if I should cancel my order and accept that I'll never get my hands on a signed BB album, or keep the order and hope that they'll eventually arrive...?

Cheers!

I don’t know what happened.

A mess.

The legacy

she obviously didn't care enough to sign them and they can't force her in a way i guess, we all know she's a nightmare to deal with when she doesn't want to do things e.g. cancelling shows or tours.

i76mrxw.png