Elle

Blue Banisters - Merch & Media Drop

18 minutes ago, Ilikeit1 said:

Sure. I was on top of my Karen game, and I feel kind of sorry for writing to them like that lmfao

Mind you all, English is not my mother tongue, so... Might be a little broken here and there.

And I got my money back (I paid via PayPal), transport fees included, so...

I bought 2 from seperate orders and even though I did get the whole order of the 2nd one they also emailed that saying I will be refunded £5 as they cannot complete the order even though they already did.

I first bought the cassette thing that had 2 cassettes and a signed art card but I didn't realise I bought cassettes and no CD :eek2: so I had to use another email to buy the CD bundle, which was 3 CD's and 1 art card. So I thought i'd just keep both and have 2 signed things and 3 CDs.

I wonder if they will fully refund both orders :shh:

29 minutes ago, Barry said:

I bought 2 from seperate orders and even though I did get the whole order of the 2nd one they also emailed that saying I will be refunded £5 as they cannot complete the order even though they already did.

I first bought the cassette thing that had 2 cassettes and a signed art card but I didn't realise I bought cassettes and no CD :eek2: so I had to use another email to buy the CD bundle, which was 3 CD's and 1 art card. So I thought i'd just keep both and have 2 signed things and 3 CDs.

I wonder if they will fully refund both orders :shh:

Scam them back!

53 minutes ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

atleast some of y’all got a discount code, the german store did not provide one unfortunately 

I asked them for full refund and after that I’ll also bully these fuckheads into giving me a 25% discount code.

I understand the delay considering it’s been so hard for most places to get items in stock, but I don’t understand why they would need to completely cancel them. Most fans would be willing to wait a long time if they knew 100% that eventually they’d receive their items

27 minutes ago, TropicoKitten said:

I understand the delay considering it’s been so hard for most places to get items in stock, but I don’t understand why they would need to completely cancel them. Most fans would be willing to wait a long time if they knew 100% that eventually they’d receive their items

Maybe Lana died :illumilana:

3 hours ago, TropicoKitten said:

Exactly... Like I could have waited even more if they confirmed we would receive them, but this is just... Lazy and dishonest? If they knew since the beginning, why make everyone wait? And if they didn't, what's up with the £5 refunds?

just got this lol :krylie:

Thank you for your email.

Unfortunately all signed items have been cancelled so this applies to the posters and the art cards, please accept my sincere apologies for this as the cancellation is beyond our control. 

Your order for the remaining items is already being processed so cannot be amended or cancelled at this stage.

Many thanks,

I HATE THEM SO MUCH

im going full karen

how can you cancel one processing item but magically not cancel the other processing items :godlaugh2:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

i’ve seen a bunch of signed cards from two sellers on ebay that’s in spain and they’ve claimed they bought it from the uk store but 1) was it possible to order the signed cards from outside the uk and 2) did the uk store really ship out a bunch?

scream-at-ride-by-lana-del-rey-g6hzk2dd4

14 hours ago, archiemm said:

just got this lol :krylie:

I HATE THEM SO MUCH

im going full karen

how can you cancel one processing item but magically not cancel the other processing items :godlaugh2:

Same. I have multiple orders where I got the exclusive CDs (which I'll be returning) but the red and brown cassettes never came. I got an email saying they were cancelled for one of the orders, and it was refunded, but nothing at all for the rest of them. I'm assuming they are also cancelled but "forgot" to refund. The only thing left in my order would be the standard CD, but that has always been available in the store so idk why they'd still be processing that 5 months later. I asked them to tell me exactly what they're still processing and when I'll be receiving it - then I'll return that too.

It was supposed to be a bundle, if they can't provide one of the items then they should be able cancel the entire bundle >.<