Elle

Blue Banisters - Merch & Media Drop

1 hour ago, jealous girl said:

What do you think the odds of the red BB being repressed are? Not expecting it this year since COTCC wasn't repressed but still curious to know how hard it is to get, I like the cover better than the yellow vinyl one.

Somehow I think they'd repress the yellow one. This yellow is so ugly, it doesn't even look good with the most beautiful cover of BB. Wanted to try this for ages to see how it goes with her dress color. 

The blue cover should have gotten the beautiful white translucent vinyl however, not that yellow mistake, lol. 

IMG-20230901-183156.jpg

IMG-20230901-183302.jpg

It was expensive watch it 

15 minutes ago, Olympia said:

The blue cover should have gotten the beautiful white translucent vinyl however, not that yellow mistake, lol. 

They had the perfect opportunity to make a blue vinyl with BLUE Banisters and then they gave they blue cover/sleeve a yellow vinyl, I need a word with whoever is in charge of the art direction!!

They could've called the color "Baby blues" or "Banister blue" lol

3 minutes ago, jealous girl said:

They had the perfect opportunity to make a blue vinyl with BLUE Banisters and then they gave they blue cover/sleeve a yellow vinyl, I need a word with whoever is in charge of the art direction!!

They could've called the color "Baby blues" or "Banister blue" lol

I wish we had dark blue and dark green variants. the white one can stay

she probably didn't do blue because it would've been way too predictable... but the album deserved blue vinyl :crai:

4 minutes ago, rosemead ramada said:

I wish we had dark blue and dark green variants. the white one can stay

she probably didn't do blue because it would've been way too predictable... but the album deserved blue vinyl :crai:

What is predictable is red.. like really Lana.. another red vinyl :eyeroll2:

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

I read an Instagram comment today that the white and yellow vinyls were restocked for Blue Banisters' birthday. Is it true?

url%5D

The Blue Banisters vinyl (and the cds and cassettes) have always been on the site. There just weren't any direct links to it from the front page or the music tab, but they were always visible at the link https://shoplanadelrey.com/products or https://shoplanadelrey.com/collections/blue-banisters-pre-order-collection. Same for the clear COCC, you always could order it from Lana's site if you knew and had a direct link to it

And since it will inevitably come up since it always does, the store always says "shipping on (3 days from whenever you're looking at it)" even if the item is sold out. The vinyl saying they will ship in 3 days is not a sign they are restocking, it just always says that for everything

1000 of the alt cover transparent yellow vinyl have been restocked on her site - https://shoplanadelrey.com/products/blue-banisters-transparent-yellow-2lp

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

will never understand how primary ass yellow, of all colors, got chosen for the alt cover vinyl....doesn't go with the cover at all imo. wonder if its bc of color vinyl shortages and they were forced to choose it? this cover would've been perfect with a navy blue vinyl.

aOaIzH2.gif

2 minutes ago, Elle said:

1000 of the alt cover transparent yellow vinyl have been restocked on her site - https://shoplanadelrey.com/products/blue-banisters-transparent-yellow-2lp

Omg literally five minutes after I write in another post how there's no Blue Banisters restock coming and that it's always been on Lana's store :lmao:

I jinxed it, you're all welcome