Elle

Blue Banisters - Merch & Media Drop

45 minutes ago, Olympia said:

Your lime green NFR is marbled? 😳 Mine isn't. 

I don’t think mine is, but I’ve not held up to the light.. maybe I should try it later! That’s what was making me think have I got the 2020 repress and not realised! 

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

30 minutes ago, pin up galore said:

interesting... I bought mine in 2019 when it was released and mine is completely opaque :makeup: 

So the first press is opaque then, and the repress marbled? 

(maybe EU version is marbled and US one not?) 

1 hour ago, x VB said:

What. When did you buy it?

In 2020 I think, from the official website. Few days before it sold out. 

It was expensive watch it 

4 minutes ago, Olympia said:

So the first press is opaque then, and the repress marbled? 

(maybe EU version is marbled and US one not?) 

In 2020 I think, from the official website. Few days before it sold out. 

I wonder if it’s eu/us, because if yours is 2020 but then the 2019 one we’re both opaque then it doesn’t go off that.. wish I knew when mine was pressed, I doubt the barcode has a defining difference if they aren’t differentiated on discogs 

S0F1O.gif

1 minute ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

I wonder if it’s eu/us, because if yours is 2020 but then the 2019 one we’re both opaque then it doesn’t go off that.. wish I knew when mine was pressed, I doubt the barcode has a defining difference if they aren’t differentiated on discogs 

Just let's compare ours. You got marbled, me not, so let's both post photos of our vinyl backside (will do later as my daughter sleeps in my arm right now) 

I bought mine from her US website however, so I guess it's the US/EU thing. Are we sure there was a repress btw? Maybe it's just EU and US and there never was a repress? 

5 minutes ago, Olympia said:

Just let's compare ours. You got marbled, me not, so let's both post photos of our vinyl backside (will do later as my daughter sleeps in my arm right now) 

I bought mine from her US website however, so I guess it's the US/EU thing. Are we sure there was a repress btw? Maybe it's just EU and US and there never was a repress? 

Yes I will! I’m not 100% sure on the repress either, just taking it from another comment I had seen previously stating there had been! 

S0F1O.gif

16 minutes ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

Yes I will! I’m not 100% sure on the repress either, just taking it from another comment I had seen previously stating there had been! 

I am not sure if I remember right, but I think they kept coming and going for short times. Just like they still had some boxes with them in their storage. Not like a proper repress. But I can be wrong. 

My variant from her US store, bought some time after summer 2020 (maybe even later, just know I didn't buy it before) 

IMG-20230827-214000.jpg

IMG-20230827-214037.jpg

IMG-20230827-214542.jpg

2 hours ago, Olympia said:

I am not sure if I remember right, but I think they kept coming and going for short times. Just like they still had some boxes with them in their storage. Not like a proper repress. But I can be wrong. 

My variant from her US store, bought some time after summer 2020 (maybe even later, just know I didn't buy it before) 

IMG-20230827-214000.jpg

IMG-20230827-214037.jpg

IMG-20230827-214542.jpg

Theory could be true! Seems mine was pressed in France! 
gymbDHP.jpg

W86w7CM.jpg

but barcodes are identical!

S0F1O.gif

5 hours ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

Theory could be true! Seems mine was pressed in France! 
gymbDHP.jpg

W86w7CM.jpg

but barcodes are identical!

Thanks, that must be the difference then. 

So the French Version is marbled, and the US one is not. 

On discogs, several user commented on the marbled effect of their disc's btw, on the page of the EU listing. 

2 hours ago, Olympia said:

Thanks, that must be the difference then. 

So the French Version is marbled, and the US one is not. 

On discogs, several user commented on the marbled effect of their disc's btw, on the page of the EU listing. 

Oh, I was looking and I noticed one person had said one of their disks was marbled and the other was not! But I may have been looking at the US listing.. which would be even weirder haha!

S0F1O.gif

3 hours ago, Lucasldr said:

The yellow vinyl was supposedly restocked on the AU store for a moment it’s out of stock now but I hope it comes back again soon.

Not me doing my taxes when it happened so I only found out afterwards 😭🔫 Lana’s store is homophobic I swear 😭💀

9 hours ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

Oh, I was looking and I noticed one person had said one of their disks was marbled and the other was not! But I may have been looking at the US listing.. which would be even weirder haha!

Yeah, saw that comment, too at first 😂 it's on the US page indeed. 

You never know though if users comment on the right edition if they have the same barcode and they bought them from resellers especially. 

7 hours ago, Lucasldr said:

The yellow vinyl was supposedly restocked on the AU store for a moment it’s out of stock now but I hope it comes back again soon.

Looks like they tidied up their storage and found a box, lol.