Elle

Blue Banisters - Merch & Media Drop

Canadian store just fucking "refunded me" for the signed art card +CD but instead they just charged me twice ($125.05) fml. I don't think we will be getting the signed art cards, ever. 

Gangster Nancy Sinatra
"And I want revenge"

Does anyone else have the store cds? Mine just arrived & it’s all blurry, it looks like a literal bootleg can you post pics of yours if you have the smiling one or the blue one on cd? Trying to see if I need to request a replacement or if all of them look like shit

tumblr_m9qygi5S6s1rdc44xo1_500.gif

13 minutes ago, eyelovelefteye said:

Does anyone else have the store cds? Mine just arrived & it’s all blurry, it looks like a literal bootleg can you post pics of yours if you have the smiling one or the blue one on cd? Trying to see if I need to request a replacement or if all of them look like shit

it’s neil krugs fault 

scream-at-ride-by-lana-del-rey-g6hzk2dd4

20 hours ago, eyelovelefteye said:

??

All of them look blurry because neil uses analogic photographies, so they are granulated, but he make them bigger to fit the covers and they look way worse, if that makes sense

you can see it here on the posters too

original.gif

Canadian store is so fucking incompetent I want to rip my hair out. They did not answer my question at all about a refund but instead said something about my order being processed yet it was cancelled um???? I contacted my bank who will literally make a dispute with them if I don't get my money back ($125.05 to be exact)

Gangster Nancy Sinatra
"And I want revenge"

just received a message from the german store saying:

Dear Customer,

It is with huge regret that we have been informed that we will not be receiving the signed item that formed part of your Lana Del Rey order and these will have to be cancelled unfortunately.

You now have the possibility to cancel your order. If you wish to do so, please contact our Customer Service.

scream-at-ride-by-lana-del-rey-g6hzk2dd4

I really hate when signed stuff goes awry, Like don’t even attempt to sell it unless you’ve got them. And when it’s from Lana’s team it leaves a bad taste in your mouth. Not being delusional, But she herself may not even know what’s going on here.

:eartha2:

IMG-3521.jpg

This is unprofessionalism at its peak. I have never been so disappointed in Lana and her incompetent team. Why receive orders when they couldn't even be fulfilled? And why cancel now after making us wait for five goddamn months? Gosh it's disgusting. There isn't even anything decent to buy from her store, no need for a 25% coupon lol

+autographs are like the least thing she could do for the fans. Her lazy "world" tour and now this. Oh wow, what a day for a non-American/British fan.

11 minutes ago, venicebitx said:

Im gonna kms 7-E584434-7-BDB-43-E2-BC14-00508-DA9-BB7

I just got that same email, same discount code also so it will probably work for anybody.

9 minutes ago, yourboy said:

This is unprofessionalism at its peak. I have never been so disappointed in Lana and her incompetent team. Why receive orders when they couldn't even be fulfilled? And why cancel now after making us wait for five goddamn months? Gosh it's disgusting. There isn't even anything decent to buy from her store, no need for a 25% coupon lol

Exactly. I went after the UK and French customer services for MONTHS without a proper reply and now getting a £5 refund per item?

I've written to both and asked for a full refund - the albums are still in their original packaging... This is honestly so disgusting.

I got the cancellation email too 😭 I don't really understand if it's just the signed posters, signed cards, or both?

I ordered both and don't understand the way her UK webstore details orders 😖

at this point I'm just thinking this was nothing more than a way to boost sales.. there's no reason why they can't print some pieces of paper for her to sign. Scamita Del Rey era indeed.

Just now, wildflowerwildfire said:

i just want an explanation to what happend to the cards

Just now, feelingxcx said:

I got the cancellation email too 😭 I don't really understand if it's just the signed posters, signed cards, or both?

I ordered both and don't understand the way her UK webstore details orders 😖

at this point I'm just thinking this was nothing more than a way to boost sales.. there's no reason why they can't print some pieces of paper for her to sign. Scamita Del Rey era indeed.

I think she never signed enough cards to begin with - promised to have more signed content to boost sales and then couldn't be bothered to sign all of the promised stuff.

This is honestly disgusting, I mean I've been stanning her since her Paradise era and it's becoming increasingly worse.