Elle

LDR9 Speculation & Discussion Thread

Just now, Surf Noir said:

remember... insiders are not always reliable... some insiders may be more reliable than others... at the end of the day, form your own opinions when the music's actually released! :nono: 

And even if they are telling the truth, everyone has a different opinion, different taste and a different way to perceive things, so :um3: 

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

I think Honeymoun don’t even know how  LDR9 sounds and they are just having some outtakes from NFR session or maybe that "bombastic" songs  :cuteface:

Spoiler

we don’t need NFR 4.0

11 minutes ago, Stargirls Dealer said:

I’ve seen many theories today that have gotten my creative jooses flowing, so here’s my first take at a Lizzy-Grant-esque cover for the DNC single

LDR-DNC1-sm.jpg

i love this!!

18 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

remember... insiders are not always reliable... some insiders may be more reliable than others... at the end of the day, form your own opinions when the music's actually released! :nono: 

Tbh many of them gives descriptions not fitting to songs and I take everything with grain of salt:true:

8 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

honeymouns picking out a random nfr outtake from his unleaked files & deciding it must be the sound of ldr9

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e475d75c9e4f3f47c8b5c

when his “from what I’ve heard” is just the Jack interview :toofloppy:

as far as I know, honeymouns has never heard songs early? I don’t remember him ever talking up upcoming songs unless he was quoting someone else 

"Don’t forget me"

24 minutes ago, Frangipani said:

In the BB prerelease didn't BoZ say she was doing something 'crazy different' and then we got the 3 singles...

Hopefully we don't get a repeat of that :eek3:

To be fair he didn’t say she was doing anything different sound wise. He said he couldn’t believe she was doing it. I’m pretty sure he was referring to releasing I Can Fly on an album which she ended up leaving off BB. 

Just now, palemoonbaby said:

Tbh many of them gives descriptions not fitting to songs and I take everything with grain of salt:true:

didn’t someone say let me love you like a woman was like fine china? :bebe:

"Don’t forget me"

Just now, Niko Dealergo said:

as well as...

blue banisters (title track) sounding like yosemite & i don't wanna go

& white dress being her saddest song

i'm not saying their opinions are invalid, i just don't think these are in anyway the general consensus of what these songs sound like :bebe: 

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

1 minute ago, Niko Dealergo said:

BoZ said that. I don't trust him in slow songs aspect. He said Text Book is cute piano ballad:bebe: