Elle

LDR9 Speculation & Discussion Thread

1 minute ago, honeybadger said:

ldr9 doesn’t have to be an album it could be a book like… behind the iron gates :oprah3:

i'd love it tbh

tumblr_static_7g61u4n53vk0808w440k8gwoo.

*:・゚✧:・゚✧ i catch you on the flipside ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 

Just now, lustforlife said:

she is having alot of trouble with this... i cant see this seeing the day of the light 

it will be birthed into this world in a glorious way and will bless all of us with its light idc what people have to say about it i’ll wait years if i need to :oprah3:

sUcVobB.png

it will be birthed into this world in a glorious way and will bless all of us with its light idc what people have to say about it i’ll wait years if i need to :oprah3:

pov: it'll be released as a post death homage

I think its too controversial...in her open letter she said that this book and next album would put some points about the criticism  and cocc well... didnt show anything so i think the book have all those "problematic" quotes that she talks about

Lust For Dead   large.gif

Just now, GrenadineGrass said:

pov: it'll be released as a post death homage

see the only problem is if she’s dead i’m dead too so some issues crop up there but i support it arriving in any way or she can also share the manuscript with me in heaven if she wants although i’m pretty sure she’s immortal

sUcVobB.png

see the only problem is if she’s dead i’m dead too so some issues crop up there but i support it arriving in any way or she can also share the manuscript with me in heaven if she wants although i’m pretty sure she’s immortal

ofc, shes a goddess. she is just doing a vacation for charity in this underworld that we call ''earth''