"tapeworms in the tapestry over the taproom of tap music"

incl. the hit single "Best Friend" (Saweetie/Doja Cat cover) feat. Ed Millett

BEN FUCKING MAWSON

LUST FOR BEN

BLUE BEN-ISTER

out April 1

You didn't hear it from me :mj2:

aoty 😻🙏

archiving any ldr-related stuff I can find (like, literally)

LANA DEL REY TRACKER

last.fm

163c956c5fc19ea25e79f89d6eec3b83.gif

Ben when he checks LanaBoards for leaks and realizes it's now called BenBoards

mayhem-miller-eyes.gif

Spoiler

Me when I get my very first warning point

mayhem-miller-eyes.gif

1 minute ago, COCC said:

Ben when he checks LanaBoards for leaks and realizes it's now called BenBoards

And then he scrappes "13 beaches attempts to shut down Lanaboards" from the album :pft:

archiving any ldr-related stuff I can find (like, literally)

LANA DEL REY TRACKER

last.fm

163c956c5fc19ea25e79f89d6eec3b83.gif

On 1/5/2022 at 7:24 AM, lanasbottom said:

wait i don’t get it if she just covers one of his songs it’s not really a collab is it? and it’s not coming out in february but in april… did boz mean another collab after all or is he just full of shit as usual ? :hellno:

Boz said this recently:

“It's kind of all of the above, you can hear him on the song too. It was branded to me as Father John Misty featuring Lana Del Rey, but it's more of Lana's rendition of his track. Also this was scheduled for Feb 11th, but I guess it was pushed back because of vinyls delays, like everything right now. Either way it's beautiful.” 

So it looks like it was the collab he was talking about. It was just pushed back from its original February release date. 

so i guess this means we won't be getting the album until this is out :xcry:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

32 minutes ago, Nectar said:

Boz said this recently:

“It's kind of all of the above, you can hear him on the song too. It was branded to me as Father John Misty featuring Lana Del Rey, but it's more of Lana's rendition of his track. Also this was scheduled for Feb 11th, but I guess it was pushed back because of vinyls delays, like everything right now. Either way it's beautiful.” 

So it looks like it was the collab he was talking about. It was just pushed back from its original February release date. 

well then :awk:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

1 minute ago, JessicaAppleBottomJeans said:

I'm absolutely OKAY with longer time to wait. Makes me appreciate COCC and BB a lot more. I mean c'mon, we shouldn't expect 3rd album in the period of 12 months. It's impossible.

i completely agree with this btw

my well then comment is really more about the impending spamming of this thread let's be real here :true:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

5 minutes ago, JessicaAppleBottomJeans said:

I'm absolutely OKAY with longer time to wait. Makes me appreciate COCC and BB a lot more. I mean c'mon, we shouldn't expect 3rd album in the period of 12 months. It's impossible.

Oh we‘ve already been there with RCS :true:

1 hour ago, JessicaAppleBottomJeans said:

It actually is possibile if you think that COCC was due December 2020 (delayed because of vinyls production) and BB was probably due summer 2021… she’s clearly a workaholic and is probably working on LDR9 for some time now, her plans were just delayed because of covid restrictions and problems :mj:

In conclusion, LDR9 is coming :nails:

Lanarat.png

this is why she should stick to digital releases only and then announce vinyls later, imagine all of the music we'd be getting if she weren't held back by pointless record label and dumb charting and sales rules, sure it'd be messy with random singles dropping left right and centre but we would be FED

9 hours ago, COCC said:

I had a date with Ben yesterday and when I gave him a goodbye kiss, he whispered in my ear „(Question for the) Culture IV feat. Migos out February 2. Buy it on iTunes.“

Please respect our privacy and don‘t ask for more informations.

How big was his british cock

Any slurs on the track?

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

12 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

this is why she should stick to digital releases only and then announce vinyls later, imagine all of the music we'd be getting if she weren't held back by pointless record label and dumb charting and sales rules, sure it'd be messy with random singles dropping left right and centre but we would be FED

bring back myspace era so she just can post songs out of nowhere

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

If we're lucky, the possible collab with Migos is a side project outside of the album. She's always had a lot of side projects in the in-between time. Would be very nice if there could be a movie song again.

2 minutes ago, bluechemtrails said:

If we're lucky, the possible collab with Migos is a side project outside of the album. She's always had a lot of side projects in the in-between time. Would be very nice if there could be a movie song again.

the words lucky and migos do not belong in the same sentence :oprah3: