Elle

LDR9 Speculation & Discussion Thread

59 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

Its a collab (a strange one) but not for her album but for a strange and no sense (in my opnion) project

strange and no sense? collab with Jack Cruz the monkey confirmed! :)

can yall stop with the fake insider bullshit like what is the point what ego are you feeding if you have nothing concrete, no proof and no one to believe in you why are you still doing this why are you texting puzzles thinking you sherlock holmes AND there are still people believing this shit like wake up!! also you have literally no pride, saying what's the exact person she's collabing with, in what date it's going to be released, how many minutes is the song, how many breaths lana takes in the song is the same as saying it's a collab with someone and she's releasing in one day cause no one believes you

6 minutes ago, Honeyyoung said:

can yall stop with the fake insider bullshit like what is the point what ego are you feeding if you have nothing concrete, no proof and no one to believe in you why are you still doing this why are you texting puzzles thinking you sherlock holmes AND there are still people believing this shit like wake up!! also you have literally no pride, saying what's the exact person she's collabing with, in what date it's going to be released, how many minutes is the song, how many breaths lana takes in the song is the same as saying it's a collab with someone and she's releasing in one day cause no one believes you

The day the fake insiders stop is the day I stop contributing cursed refaces

Spoiler

Well jk we’ll see :ma:

725-D13-D6-EB25-4307-9-D95-FF8-B98-AFA90

idk to me is just pure entertainment and I'm laughing however I wish someone would spill soooooomething reeeaaaaaal :karaoke: for a change

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

anyways.... who wants to guess the vinyl color? i'm saying purple this time

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Just now, Hydroponic Weeds said:

anyways.... who wants to guess the vinyl color? i'm saying purple this time

I really can see it being purple or pastel pink, for some reason... or maybe even soft orange! :um2:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

At this point, the fake insider shit isn't even funny (although to me it never really was). It's just embarrassing :whatever:

imageproxy.jpg

3 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

And you are a dirty ocean from a dirty country 

is that a trump quote? 

friends-yikes.gif

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole