West Coast

Lana Del Rey to be honoured with the ‘Decade Award’ at Variety's Hitmaker Event - December 4th, 2021

2 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

why is she talking about how some singers aren't the greatest singers? shouldn't they be positive & praising? this is a mess... :eartha2:

did their teleprompter die out too or something they are very clearly improving

small-sq-lana-del-rey-ultraviolence.gife4d193ad6825522455102e1518efe3d6835b52da

1 minute ago, Surf Noir said:

the only producer interview i really care about is mike dean bc of lana & also he's funny :bored:

When David Kahne and Rick show up together :true:

imageproxy.jpg

Just now, Cherry Blossom said:

I am like 100% sure they are leaving Lana until last because they know her demand :oprah3: either that or Lana is late or locked herself in a hotel room

she's throwing plates at someone bc they played summertime sadness on her promo clip instead of arcadia

small-sq-lana-del-rey-ultraviolence.gife4d193ad6825522455102e1518efe3d6835b52da

3 minutes ago, pin up galore said:

hopefully St. Vincent presents Lanas award :angie: she's the only one that makes any sense so far 

agreed! honestly I wouldn’t be surprised, she attended the party with Jack and Lana the night that inspired Dark But Just a Game! I think it said so in the Interview Mag one :nails:

i don't really get all of the hype & attention around producers SOLELY, from a buisness/commerical standpoint it's not the best choice for the audience because people are only really watching for the artists they love, i think dedicating a little bit of time for producers is sensible, but this kinda feels like a circlejerk... :um2:

WGe8ynS.gif

These two are the type of people that need teleprompters to host something because they're hardcore struggling :oopna: Also, this Jack Harlow interview is super weird 

imageproxy.jpg