the ocean

Minecraft

2 hours ago, the ocean said:

gonna tag some people who've expressed interest in the server :makeup:

@HoneymoonSwan (love a fellow LOONA stan) @pin up galore @That Venice Bitch @The Siren @Volta

i'm not gonna promote it or anything but just thought it would be a good idea :sass:

yay! i’m definitely gonna get on at some point. either tonight or tomorrow~ :party::xgiggle:

(my ign is Hisuniverse64)

SizzlingThornyIndigobunting-size_restric

12 hours ago, the ocean said:

gonna tag some people who've expressed interest in the server :makeup:

@HoneymoonSwan (love a fellow LOONA stan) @pin up galore @That Venice Bitch @The Siren @Volta

i'm not gonna promote it or anything but just thought it would be a good idea :sass:

omg sorry i was asleep… but i’ll join later this week, i have so much homework this week :facepalm:

i am rewatching the ULTIMATE comfort series. i usually watch it every summer. almost 9yrs which is crazy. i dont care for newer mcyt content only this CLASSIC!! i'd love to play with this seed but i think that'd be close to impossible now

18 minutes ago, dollanganger said:

i am rewatching the ULTIMATE comfort series. i usually watch it every summer. almost 9yrs which is crazy. i dont care for newer mcyt content only this CLASSIC!! i'd love to play with this seed but i think that'd be close to impossible now

Ong I love watching Lizzie's SMPs

24 minutes ago, dollanganger said:

now that's an absolute classic my comfort series is ihascupquakes' Oasis series or Two Awesome Gamers' skyblock :trisha: truly some fine pieces of cinema early Minecraft gameplays remain superior to most of the content coming out rn 

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

1 hour ago, pin up galore said:

now that's an absolute classic my comfort series is ihascupquakes' Oasis series or Two Awesome Gamers' skyblock :trisha: truly some fine pieces of cinema early Minecraft gameplays remain superior to most of the content coming out rn 

oasis is so good :wub: i probably have the map memorized along with shadowcraft lol. its just a lot longer than shadowcraft otherwise i'd watch it now. maybe next summer tho

graser's cube smp s1 is another one of my favorite series. i cant believe he was only 16 handling that whole server and uploading long videos multiple times a week lol. hes doing some generic soulless mcyt content now and its sad

i saw a video about the "two week minecraft phase" on youtube and its so funny because me and my friends go through it every year a couple of times and it happens enough for it to be a successful video online. i know people who play daily on servers or are just really dedicated and consistent but i swear for me and other people you just remember it exists or youre curious about an update and you play all day for a short period of time, get burnt out or just forget and move on until 6 months come by and it happens again.

come on baby, let's ride
we can escape to the great sunshine

QADujhm.jpg

No need to be embarrassed! As for me, Minecraft is one of those games that can be seriously addictive, no matter your age. It's like a digital sandbox where you can let your creativity run wild.

2014 you will always be famous, the year of peak Minecraft for me, peak community, peak YouTubers, peak ideas!!! I appreciate the fact that since 2019? they updated the game to a whole new level but I never forget the nostalgia of the early version. You just had to be there, late 90s-early 2000s kids got to experience something that the today's kids will never ever understand! :trisha:

url%5D