venicebitx

Lana records to be featured in ‘Artist Inspired by Music: Interscope Reimagined’ exhibition at the LACMA

I see the concepts of each and can absolutely appreciate them in that way, but the executions just aren’t my favourite, which is a shame. But the beauty in that is that, we can kind of say that’s the point of this medium of art; it’s not going to be aesthetically pleasing, per se, but it’s going to invoke some sort of visceral reaction, and that’s what it’s doing to me. :whatever2:

i'm sorry, special editions i can understand being $100 but $2500? you're on drugs. 

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Also the Paradise one appears to be something a kid would've done in their 1st grade arts & crafts class. Art really is subjective huh.

anyone have a referral code and i'll put it in so we can both get $10? :thumb3:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

3 minutes ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

i'm sorry, special editions i can understand being $100 but $2500? you're on drugs. 

Yeah like who tf is their target audience…like I really hope more Info comes out about pricing because it literally doesn’t make sense???

1 minute ago, cherrycokes said:

Welp if thats that case the resell value is gonna be crazyyy

People aren’t gonna buy this to resell it tho I don’t think

Say that the cover art is the ORIGINAL painting by the artist. That’s not something to be resold or even played for that matter, this is like elite art collectors. I’m no art connoisseur but :toofunny: Lana stans aren’t gonna be the ones buying these three records (if what i think is true)

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

Just now, That Venice Bitch said:

People aren’t gonna buy this to resell it tho I don’t think

Say that the cover art is the ORIGINAL painting by the artist. That’s not something to be resold or even played for that matter, this is like elite art collectors. I’m no art connoisseur but :toofunny: Lana stans aren’t gonna be the ones buying these three records (if what i think is true)

i think ntwrk is selling the original paintings later too :mj:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif