bff

Addison Rae

Sooo good I love how she's going more into a 2010s alt-pop direction instead of doing a 2000s tribute like people would probs expect from her. It kinda reminds me of Terror Jr back when they made good music.

sig-cropped.png

Normally when anyone does an obvious riff on the beat-to-death Lana Del Rey themes I actually feel a physical repulsion but this is quite endearing and the video is really good wtf

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

1 hour ago, Trash Magic said:

Normally when anyone does an obvious riff on the beat-to-death Lana Del Rey themes I actually feel a physical repulsion but this is quite endearing and the video is really good wtf

imo seems like she purposefully worked a lot of lana references in (blue jeans, Pepsi, cherries) and it’s so cute! 

a bop and a half, perfect summer jam 

aOaIzH2.gif

1 hour ago, Addison Rae said:

diet pepsi is what lana thinks she’s giving…when the student outserves the master :defeated:

didn’t lie 

19 minutes ago, jessieca said:

addison has revealed that diet pepsi used to be called backseat before she showed it to charli and the vision changed 

charli said you ain't stealing my song title miss thing

3 hours ago, TrashMagiq said:

I'm so excited about her working with Elvira (the producer). I've been waiting for a pop girl to fully link up with her, I loooved her work with Taylor. 

This!!! I just saw Elvira in the credits today and thought it was so cool :party: