DeadSeaOfMercury

Apple discontinues the iPod

this broke my heart

SO grateful to have bought the iPod touch product red model last year for my bday.. and will always cherish my iPod classic & old nanos... even though they don't work very well anymore :cryney2:

14417469274.gif

3 hours ago, baddisease said:

Invest in a LG V60 ThinQ! It has special chips and whatnot inside that makes music sound really good with any kind of headphone.

I was a bit skeptical since the LG phone i've had in the past have been... pretty bad... but the reviews and specs of this one actually sound kinda promising ty!

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

also thinking about how i'm 99% sure a girl stole my ipod touch at a party in 2010. if ur reading this Steph I know it was you and I'll die mad about it :smokes3:

18 minutes ago, YUNGATA said:

also thinking about how i'm 99% sure a girl stole my ipod touch at a party in 2010. if ur reading this Steph I know it was you and I'll die mad about it :smokes3:

my favorite PURPLE iPod nano 4th gen was stolen in middle school during P.E. class...from my backpack in the locker room.. stupid piece of shit m*n 

I FEEL your pain and accidentally hit caps lock on that but leaving it because I truly feel ur pain. fuck Stephanie :willcut:

14417469274.gif

15 minutes ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

my favorite PURPLE iPod nano 4th gen was stolen in middle school during P.E. class...from my backpack in the locker room.. stupid piece of shit m*n 

I FEEL your pain and accidentally hit caps lock on that but leaving it because I truly feel ur pain. fuck Stephanie :willcut:

so legit.mp3

heartbreaking for us tbh

rest in piece this iconic piece of technology…

my family have this FAT iPod idk what version but its got literally thousands of songs on there… its what we use at family parties :crai:

i bought my own iPod a couple years ago and need to start using it more. I also want to get one of the fat ones because my one barely has any storage 

Californ-I-A homeland of the Gods

Once I found my way

But now I am lost

i've never had an ipod of my own but i used to be literally obsessed with my mom's ipod (and later my sister's ipod) :lolliney:

also i did eventually get an ipod knockoff after they killed the classic but i was not impressed

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif