jamesss

where is everyone getting leaked lana music??

7 minutes ago, QueenOfHearts said:

Wow, thanks for the clarification. I didn't know any of this. Do you know anything about Dragon Slayer?

Is that song even true? Or just a wild rumour? I heard it was a UV outtake. 

5 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

It’s real yes!

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

2 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

what we know so far is that this was revealed in honyemouns insta stories described as a new fan fav and then deleted a few minutes after but someone had a chance to screen that but it still remains unclear really 

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

8 minutos atrás, GeminiLanaFan disse:

Essa música é mesmo verdadeira? Ou apenas um barco selvagem? Ouvi dizer que era uma saída UV. 

Sim, alguns vazadores já confirmaram. Uma saída UV done em 2013/2014. Foi relatado em junho por Honeymouns.

Anyways we need Dragon Slayer & Crazy For You :true:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

9 minutes ago, QueenOfHearts said:

We're too short on Honeymoon-era unreleased stuff. Do you know why Crazy for You hasn't leaked yet?

No , I have no clue why it hasn't leaked yet:noparty:

We definetly need more Honeymoon unreleased stuff :D

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

3 minutes ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

Então, Dragon Slayer é sobre um dragão que mata? Porque Lana é o Dragão? Estou confuso.

Eu me pergunto se ela menciona a Prostituta...

:reza2:

In Fucked My Way Up To The Top Lana compares herself to a dragon. I think that this song, because it also came out of UV, could very well have a connection with this one, which even Cult Leader doesn't have with Ultraviolence.

1 minute ago, QueenOfHearts said:

In Fucked My Way Up To The Top Lana compares herself to a dragon. I think that this song, because it also came out of UV, could very well have a connection with this one, which even Cult Leader doesn't have with Ultraviolence.

She’s prepping a 10th Anniversary Ultraviolence Boxset. Bonus Tracks, Demos, Cut at 45rpm on 180g Clear Vinyl…

:godlaugh:

Poor Born To Die…

IMG-3521.jpg

3 minutes ago, QueenOfHearts said:

Em Fucked My Way Up To The Top Lana se compara a um dragão. Acho que essa música, por também ter saído do UV, poderia muito bem ter uma conexão com essa, que nem o Cult Leader tem com o Ultraviolence.

Like she's talking about being killed by someone she loves.

2 minutes ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

Trans Am First

44fcf19c3e1b73c0630637e86aae0276.gif

[MASS LEAK] Trans Am, Dope, Star Lux, Loved You Then and Now, Crazy for You, California Demo, Fine China (final UV version), Let Me Love You Like a Woman (UV demo), Tomorrow Never Came (solo demo) :true: 

whatarecoloris.jpg