Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

It's soo cute but the production is kinda bland. The bass could've been handled differently tbh. The rest of the instrumental is nice

I was amazed up until 2nd verse. Then it becomes kinda messy

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

I literally left school in the middle of my class and ran home just to listen to this song. And it was worth it :defeated:

Lyrically I think it's okay, but I love the production of the song. I'm very happy with this. :icant: :kris:

Probably I got into trouble oop but I don't care, this song is amazing. :icant:

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

I like it! Very beautiful and goes well with my depression lyrically :). My criticism is that it sounds like Froot 2.0 and is a slightly stale sound, but she did say ‘ you will think you know what my album sounds like’ so probably will have more varied sound than froot. I’m still sure the album will be called Love + Fear.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

I'm sorry I want to like it and not be negative but it's very safe and sounds like something a stay at home mum would play when she's doing chores  :awkney: I expected more since she's took such much time out of music to find herself and a new sound, I expected TFJ level of creativeness but it just sounds like a Froot reject ballad..like it's pretty but bland 

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

Just realized she's probably dropping an acoustic video for this and calling it a day, isn't she?

yes her sitting in an empty studio most likely *wipes her hands* If only baby was number one she might have been given a bigger budget lol

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance