Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

So I really wanted to read around 20 pages of what you guys said about the record but I'm honestly a bit down over it. Not bad as I thought It could be, but definely a letdown.

End of the Earth and To Be Human are the ones for me.

i've been catching myself humming enjoy your life all week... super excited for fear after being only being vaguely interested in her work for years.  someone leak the demos/scrapped songs from this era tho we need a deluxe release or something cuz tnwwy/pdcm slap

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

I’m not even gonna bother getting hyped over TNWWY or PDCM. These “leakers” will just tease it every few months and maybe in a year or 2 they might finally leak it once everyone’s over it, and then the songs end up being avarage. FEAR is coming in less than 3 weeks, let’s get hyped over that instead of 2 scrapped demos that’ll just get teased over and over again on discord without them actually leaking.

100% agreed. Look at how long it took for INHA to leak in full. These people love to tease things out and brag about how they have songs that others don’t. I’m not gonna hold my breath for any L+F outtakes to leak in full anytime soon. 

100% agreed. Look at how long it took for INHA to leak in full. These people love to tease things out and brag about how they have songs that others don’t. I’m not gonna hold my breath for any L+F outtakes to leak in full anytime soon. 

tbf when we got a crappy discord tease of INHA it wasn’t that long until it leaked properly. i’m already full af from her releasing LOVE in full, despite the fact the week after next we’re getting another new 8 songs. as good as PDC and TNRWY sound i’m not that thirsty for them to leak yet. they can if they want but if they didn’t for another month or two it’s no biggie.

aw man, 

7:40 is good enough for me, i suppose

same....I imagine it like the long version of Madonnas Ray Of Light (obviously different sound + production style) constantly changing and evolving  :defeated: would have been so ballsy of her for an artist of her kinda realm to release a 7 and a half minute song. Still, the album version is like my fave Marina song ever and just happy to have it in it's current form.