Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

Eh? sis the demo seems to be cute from what we've heard. The vocals sound very celestial :hair: that's why I want it to leak, probably it's not gonna be better than the final version ofc lol

PDCM is cute but it's just meh to me. TNWWY>>

they literally sound like they were recorded on a laptop and then reverb was stack on a million times - its not good

xMcVPI7.jpg

I’m not even gonna bother getting hyped over TNWWY or PDCM. These “leakers” will just tease it every few months and maybe in a year or 2 they might finally leak it once everyone’s over it, and then the songs end up being avarage. FEAR is coming in less than 3 weeks, let’s get hyped over that instead of 2 scrapped demos that’ll just get teased over and over again on discord without them actually leaking.

We are on the same page here. PDCM sounds like a great track, but there’s some amazing records on LOVE and even more coming on FEAR. It’s just stupid to let yourself be teased by some bored 20 yo with LQ snippets of demos/drafts when there’s a whole album almost here.

Anyway, I’m starting to enjoy the songs more as a body of work than when they were released.

After listening to Love, I'm sad to say it's Marina's worst work in my opinion... forgettable songs with production that doesn't fit some of them, not-as-strong writing (in some of the songs at least) & I hate the visuals of this era.

I love Marina and I will continue to support her like in the past, but still...

tumblr_plbqy2X0Hg1twenha_400.gif

all these ppl bein like "love is terrible nd her worst album"

but watch these same ppl be like "now that fear is out i can appreciate love in the context of the album so now i like it :))))"

9ISvyf0.gif

I don't get this to be human / LOVE hate train? what did y'all expect? FROOT 2.0?? It's going to sound different, just be thankful it's not country influenced pop about her aunt.

xMcVPI7.jpg

I don't get this to be human / LOVE hate train? what did y'all expect? FROOT 2.0?? It's going to sound different, just be thankful it's not country influenced pop about her aunt.

Implying Joanne was a bad album :smh:

Even if this album is not as good as her previous albums, it's still good music compared to a lot of other artists. I really enjoy this album. 

Also unpopular opinion: Baby isn't bad, it's not that deep but it's fun and I love the summer vibes she's giving us. 

Genuine question y'all. What are your favourite Marina songs? 

1. The Outsider

2. Oh No!

3. Happy

4. Savages

5. Valley of The Dolls

Special Mentions:

1. The Family Jewels

2. Living Dead

3. To Be Human

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

In no particular order: Are you satisfied, Numb, Buy the Stars, Froot, To be human, Savages, Happy, Mowgli's road and the underrated and forgotten song: The family jewels. 

Actually this is way too hard, I wanna say more songs lol