Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

20 hours ago, evalionisameme said:

What do I see her releasing something like this- especially the Gaza Palestine lyric 

The USDA says that smoking cigarettes watching this video takes 5 minutes off your life every time you do it.

Idk what this was but I'm certainly dying sooner because of it.

EDIT: Also that tile in the thumbnail/preview is just awful it's giving high school gym bathroom.

https://i.imgur.com/bErPX2C.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/eg66WzZ.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/T4h12ME.png
đŸŽ¶Â Art decorates space, but music decorates timeÂ đŸŽ¶

as much I would like the song (the snippet sounds good), I'm remaining sceptical it's a 'final' version until it leaks. miss y's 'final' version is absolutely not the final version despite people touting it as such before it leaked, and like miss y, the song was never registered as finished either.

35 minutes ago, AllForYou said:

as much I would like the song (the snippet sounds good), I'm remaining sceptical it's a 'final' version until it leaks. miss y's 'final' version is absolutely not the final version despite people touting it as such before it leaked, and like miss y, the song was never registered as finished either.

nah i dont think miss y was ever finished tho. It was made for an album scrapped pretty early on. But i want a final version without the background vocals ear piercingly loud sounding like scab and plaster demo 1 quality

young, wild, free but most of all fucking crazy

image.pngScreenshot-20230604-121919-Instagram-1.j

GEi7EdJW0AEEfOR_2.jpg?ex=65c3d371&is=65b

3 hours ago, AllForYou said:

There's final versions of Jealousy & Sinful. Miss Y (Final) is just a different demo mix where she added new vocal ideas in the verses

26 minutes ago, StarCrossedSky said:

There's final versions of Jealousy & Sinful. Miss Y (Final) is just a different demo mix where she added new vocal ideas in the verses

sinful has never been registered as finished the same way that Miss Y has never been registered as finished, so that's why I expressed my doubt (and why I don't want people to get their hopes up like Miss Y), sorry if I didn't explain myself properly, from the marina wiki:

On ASCAP/BMI it was registered once,[3] and additionally 7 times on registry site GEMA,[4] every time with Pascal Gabriel and Liam Howe as co-writers. Each version is under the registration status "2" which indicates a work not yet distributable. The first is under the frame type "original" and the rest under the frame type "remodelling", with slightly different publishers. It has no ISCW number.

scab and plaster was registered as unfinished several times before it was finally registered as finished.

edit: i'm sure some of those 7 might be duplicates but someone leak the other 6 demos of sinful whilst we're at it:true:

9 hours ago, AllForYou said:

sinful has never been registered as finished the same way that Miss Y has never been registered as finished, so that's why I expressed my doubt (and why I don't want people to get their hopes up like Miss Y), sorry if I didn't explain myself properly, from the marina wiki:

scab and plaster was registered as unfinished several times before it was finally registered as finished.

edit: i'm sure some of those 7 might be duplicates but someone leak the other 6 demos of sinful whilst we're at it:true:

A song being registered has nothing to do with whether it's finished or not, they literally register voice memos it's all about SPLITS for when and if the song comes out

The snippet of Sinful sounds way more TFJ-esque than the fully-leaked version, and plus, Pascal Gabriel confirmed the song was supposed to be a bonus track on TFJ. 

✧ đ•Ș𝕠𝕩 𝕒𝕣𝕖 đ•„đ•™đ•– đ•Ąđ•™đ•’đ•Ÿđ•„đ• đ•ž, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞đ•Ș 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 ✧

9 minutes ago, Coloringbooks said:

The snippet of Sinful sounds way more TFJ-esque than the fully-leaked version, and plus, Pascal Gabriel confirmed the song was supposed to be a bonus track on TFJ. 

would you know other sources that tell us about what sonds had a possibility to appear on TFJ? 

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

2 hours ago, Embach said:

Becoming a butterfly is not what I thot.

A new single? Or poem in Instagram?????

https://www.instagram.com/p/C0_yaLuufN3/?igshid=MzY1NDJmNzMyNQ==

Didn’t she say that she wanted to publish a poetry book? What happened with that?

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

2 minutes ago, Fireffie said:

Didn’t she say that she wanted to publish a poetry book? What happened with that?

It seems like she probably released a new poem today in her Insta stories

url%5D

I really hope she releases that poetry book soon. I’m assuming the poetry in her latest post and stories are apart of that. With less Marina content, her deleting all her posts, curating different aesthetics (cherries, butterflies), we have to be getting something soon. All of her posts deleted remind me of Melanie Martinez, and how she used her next album (Portals) as a “rebirth.” I hope whatever is coming will be soon and slay !!

stars in my eyes

âŠč˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

12 hours ago, Coloringbooks said:

Interesting that  Sinful was about to be a bonus track back then
 I wonder what made them step back tho cuz its so good.

but I’m also glad that TFJ title track made it instead bc that song represents 100% the debut imo (it should’ve been on the standard version and then Sinful -and Simplify as bonus tracks)