Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

she followed him about an hour ago, so that near confirms it :)

wouldn't she have followed him before they worked together though? that's a mixing console

BzhmW.png

wouldn't she have followed him before they worked together though? that's a mixing console

He's been working with her since April (some tweets) vaguely mention her even a photo of her finger).

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

I don't hear the need for a beat drop after this snippet? Hopefully she leaves that shit behind. She said this album wasn't going to sound like Electra Heart.

In fact, it just sounds like a power-ballad, and it's exactly what I want from her. I love love love what we can hear of the vocals. This shit is going to destroy me.

The clip cuts straight after she says ride so I don't know why the fuck you think there is going to be a beat drop when there is no evidence or build up... and y'all reaching at the producer being whoever you said it was because of a FINGER SMH

this is a photo of Kosten's studio:

DK_02.jpg

as you can see, it is exactly the same studio posted in both of marina's IG videos. therefore, he must be the producer.

(thanks to the folk over on MB for the insane googling)

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

The clip cuts straight after she says ride so I don't know why the fuck you think there is going to be a beat drop when there is no evidence or build up... and y'all reaching at the producer being whoever you said it was because of a FINGER SMH

Too scared to @ me? Bitch.

tumblr_inline_n3l2ezP7Fh1r6swod.gif

Just kidding, but yeah she was in that studio, the rug and floor are the same. So is the big Mickey statue.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

Not saying you're wrong because evidently you're not, but its the fact everyone is over analysing the clip rather than just being grateful for what has been given to us.

we have nothing else to do but analyse...all we have from the album are two IG clips and a producer

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

A beat drop doesn't mean a dance breakdown, I meant a drum beat 

What crawled up your snatch today? :crossed:

BzhmW.png

Is anyone on this site more extra than this guy? :wtfney:

This sounds like her getting over the depression and lust for fame that EH brought on, and the new age of moving forward and comig to peace. :oprah:

2dt29zc.jpg

That snippet she posted sounds amazing. :flutter:

It sounds like a nice mix of both albums to me.. I'm hyped!

now to wait another year for the album :toofunny:

I'm thinking at least a single by the end of the year is realistic! Last year she said the album could be released around September of this year and that doesn't look likely now, but a single perhaps?