MARINA (and The Diamonds)

she just did a (brief) Q&A via Facebook and confirmed the following:

-iTunes link for Froot 'coming soon'

-She is planning a lot of things for the album

-She 'finally did what she wanted' with this new album

-Every song is 'quite different' from the next song on the album

-The 'motherfucker' snippet is from an album song

-Bubblegum Bitch is her favourite to perform live

-She is 'friends' with Facebook again now (so we can assume she will be posting more often on there!)

-She liked a comment asking if there would be a vinyl release of the album

-Writing/recording for the album began in July 2012

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Someone asked when did she started recording/writing her new album and she replied July 2012. :defeated:

Let's presume for a minute that the record is nearly/has finished. Could we expect FROOT to be released as a single soon or another track and a video?

Also when will the album drop? Imo I think she'll release it very early 2015 say February/March pushing it April. But Im hoping/wishful thinking that she will drop it this year....

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

she just did a (brief) Q&A via Facebook and confirmed the following:

-iTunes link for Froot 'coming soon'

-She is planning a lot of things for the album

-She 'finally did what she wanted' with this new album

-Every song is 'quite different' from the next song on the album

-The 'motherfucker' snippet is from an album song

-Bubblegum Bitch is her favourite to perform live

-She is 'friends' with Facebook again now (so we can assume she will be posting more often on there!)

-She liked a comment asking if there would be a vinyl release of the album

Thanks for keeping up with the facebook Q&A :)

Someone asked when did she started recording/writing her new album and she replied July 2012. :defeated:

Let's presume for a minute that the record is nearly/has finished. Could we expect FROOT to be released as a single soon or another track and a video?

Also when will the album drop? Imo I think she'll release it very early 2015 say February/March pushing it April. But Im hoping/wishful thinking that she will drop it this year....

Q1 in 2015, an actual single when the album drops or a week before. The record was finished this summer (final touches were done around July 2014). I believe Froot is a buzz single for radios to talk about for the rest of 2014 while she drops album hints.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

Q1 in 2015, an actual single when the album drops or a week before. The record was finished this summer (final touches were done around July 2014). I believe Froot is a buzz single for radios to talk about for the rest of 2014 while she drops album hints.

Thank You :)

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

I hope not though... I'm already so excited, I can't go the rest of the year without anything else but this one song! It's exciting that she said she "finally got to do what she wanted" and that all of the songs sound different. Tbh I couldn't handle a whole album of songs that sound just like Froot. Froot is good but not flawless, I want a few other types of songs.

NEWS!!!!!! (with thanks to rpvee on marinaboards)

a graphic designer uploaded this video to vimeo:

with the description:

Title treatment + looping animation created for Marina and the Diamonds' 2014 album "Froot" to be used on all album tracks. I gave the label a 'toolkit' consisting of two files--a title and some floating spacefruit--which their video team could stitch together to fit the length of the track.  

WE ARE GETTING THE ALBUM THIS YEAR

AND WE MIGHT BE GETTING VIDEOS FOR ALL THE TRACKS TOO

:cumming:  :cumming:  :cumming:  :cumming:  :cumming:  :cumming:  :cumming2:  :cumming2:  :cumming2:  :cumming2:  :cumming2:  :cumming2:

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

NEWS!!!!!! (with thanks to rpvee on marinaboards)

a graphic designer uploaded this video to vimeo:

with the description:

WE ARE GETTING THE ALBUM THIS YEAR

AND WE MIGHT BE GETTING VIDEOS FOR ALL THE TRACKS TOO

:cumming: :cumming: :cumming: :cumming: :cumming: :cumming: :cumming2: :cumming2: :cumming2: :cumming2: :cumming2: :cumming2:

2014 ALBUM YESSSSSSSSSSSS (but I wouldn't put TOO much faith in it... I doubt he has much insider info, he just designed the lyric video. And release dates change all the time.)

apparently a pattern was established with the release of Froot

10/10 (release of Froot), 1/1 (something related to the album)

but what is 11/11 and 12/12 then

MAYBE 11/11 cover art and 12/12 tracklist???? or maybe a proper single on one of these two dates

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

same user said

You know her. You know it always takes her at least half a year between the first buzz single and the album release.

Her fans will be very H*A*P*P*Y this era

BzhmW.png

same user said

You know her. You know it always takes her at least half a year between the first buzz single and the album release.

Her fans will be very H*A*P*P*Y this era

FROOT

HAPPY...

next song??