Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

Yo she needs to put those diamond white vinyl on the US store

Look all I'm saying is that there is more than one reason that "Better Than That" is basically the worst on the album :smokes:

Lmao the first being that you're ALWAYS WRONG

never sold in the us and sold out now. h a  h a.

Don't be slick she said it will be sold here

and I don't need instant gratification bc I'm not 4 :umadney:

Yo she needs to put those diamond white vinyl on the US store

Lmao the first being that you're ALWAYS WRONG

I'm less appalled that you told me I'm wrong at this point, but the more the fact that TWO PEOPLE liked this. I am truly hurt @@Hundred Dollar Bill @@heartbreakhigh :poordat:

PS I find it impossible that you hate "Lonely Hearts Club" for its "do you want to be with somebody like me" refrain but then you've got the horrendous "buT CHOOOOO CHOO CAN DOO BETTUH DAN... CHOO CAN DO BETTUH DAN DAT" :toofunny:

H0bDaqU.gif

I'm less appalled that you told me I'm wrong at this point, but the more the fact that TWO PEOPLE liked this. I am truly hurt @@Hundred Dollar Bill @@heartbreakhigh :poordat:

PS I find it impossible that you hate "Lonely Hearts Club" for its "do you want to be with somebody like me" refrain but then you've got the horrendous "buT CHOOOOO CHOO CAN DOO BETTUH DAN... CHOO CAN DO BETTUH DAN DAT" :toofunny:

BTT's vocals show a sexy and impressive range, LHC's vocals show messy theatrics that are TOO all over the place. Not to mention the absolute BLOOD she draws in the bridge, melody + production is so intense :bodyisready: (inb4 "everyone only likes BTT bc its shady"--just like everyone only likes Cola for the first line I GUETH!)

last part not @ you homie lol

i hate to be that person but is it just me who is getting really strong bjork teas from her lately? looks-wise, not music-wise.
and this part of the video:
I66w1R6.jpg
really reminded me of this:
6b2jWF4.jpg

i'm not saying she's copying her or anything and i actually love her look now but am i really the only one seeing her inner bjork shining through??

RVhKIwP.gif

Idk but inb4 @ rants about digipaks lol

:creep:

Will it be a digipak? Or a jewel case?

The deluxe listing online says 'deluxe soft pack' and again 'deluxe with digipak case' so I think the standard is in a jewel case.

The only differences between the two versions is the booklet and cases

BzhmW.png

:creep:

The deluxe listing online says 'deluxe soft pack' and again 'deluxe with digipak case' so I think the standard is in a jewel case.

The only differences between the two versions is the booklet and cases

Thank you :)

And please delete your last status cause the sidebar is fucked up  :poordat: