Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

well ratina has decided to forget that she has a whole european tour planned and dropped the bomb that tonight is the froot finale

lets pray she does something

:deadbanana:  :deadbanana:  :deadbanana:  :deadbanana:  :deadbanana:  :deadbanana:

literally dying @ your twitter meltdown right now omg

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

:deadbanana:  :deadbanana:  :deadbanana:  :deadbanana:  :deadbanana:  :deadbanana:

literally dying @ your twitter meltdown right now omg

i have been a fan of this women for 6 years and the last like 3 years has been nothing but her promising shit and then never delivering

I'm literally so done

i have been a fan of this women for 6 years and the last like 3 years has been nothing but her promising shit and then never delivering

I'm literally so done

me too b me too, she is such a troll

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

well ratina has decided to forget that she has a whole european tour planned and dropped the bomb that tonight is the froot finale

lets pray she does something

...umm she's still doing the dates until Athens and I thought it was common knowledge this was basically the end of the NN tour at big venues.

Also, she's been sick like this entire week and ppl should be lucky she didn't cancel tonight honestly

If we want to talk about not delivering we can discuss how she said she was definitely coming back for more US dates and clearly isn't

BzhmW.png

If we want to talk about not delivering, we can talk about Heartcore :creep:

tbh. they had so much footage and they really slapped some shit together and made it a Sol Republic commercial

I love my Sol Republic over-ears though

BzhmW.png

So what was the Sundae Froot thing? Her statement of her career ending? ? 

the "end" of the Neon Nature Tour or Froot era, I think, but she still has some shows here and there, so idk 

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

Hoping for INHA but knowing her she'll debut Weeds live or yeah say she's ending her career. :creep:

Or nothing at all which is what I really should've expected.   :creep:

Goddesses don't speak in whispers. They scream.

Hey guys i am seeing Marina in Athens this Saturday, did any of you met her during the tour? how long did you waited for her (before/after the gig). Also this is her first concert in greece so i guess it will be quite special. I'll try to post photos/videos 

www.insidemyintrovertmind.blogspot.gr

Hey guys!! I met Marina last night after the show! It was fenomenal. She spoke to us in greek and her family was there. It was very special. I am still in Athens so i will post maybe tonight some photos. Check out this video of her speaking in greek dedicating the show to her grandmother. Check the description for the translate:

https://youtu.be/BJVPmOa8guA

For the record, she sang Solitaire too. The rest of the set list was the same as the previous shows. Her family was there. Her dad and sister put up flags of Greece, Wales and UK and a sign that said 'Welcome home'. She said she was very excited to finally be here and she dedicated the show to her grandmother Lambrini, who passed away. She said that it was the best crowd she ever had and that she didn't expect that. (You can watch videos in the link i gave, i added subtitles because she was talking in Greek). She thanked us many times for being there she was so sweet. After the show some of us waited for her. It took her 2 and a half hours but she finaly came out. She took photos with many of us and when she ran out of time she asked for things to sign. I think everyone got something. We were about 30-40 people. The securities were blocking us, when she was in front of me i lost my chanse because everyone was pushing. So me and a guy next to me hadn't talked to her. So we called her and she came back for us she took my phone and took a very shaked photo but nevermind. I was lucky enough to experience that. She was very kind!