Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

This album will definitely be a grower! Also TNWWY was robbed! Why did she pull of Lana & scrap 3 possibly amazing songs!

UV: Fine China, Yes To Heaven, Your Girl

Lust For Life: Roses Bloom For You, Best American Record, Yosemite

L+F: Water Under The Bridge, There’s Nothing Wrong With You, & (I forgot the title of the 3rd one :toofunny: )

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

This album will definitely be a grower! Also TNWWY was robbed! Why did she pull of Lana & scrap 3 possibly amazing songs!

L+F: Water Under The Bridge, There’s Nothing Wrong With You, & (I forgot the title of the 3rd one :toofunny: )

TNWWY is on the album. The 2nd one we know about is Please Don’t Call Me

I could definitely see SS playing on the radio, idk if thats what they wanna acheive but it could give her some spotlight. Its not my fave but i really love the instrumental, its still a bop

tumblr_inline_mxrd75iM7k1rdm7zw.gif

I truly think this is one of Marina's best era's. She seems so happy with the music she's making and releasing, not just talking about the content of the music (as Fear is most likely full of sad bops), but overall. I think Superstar is a beautiful song and contemporary pop music that is unmistakably Marina in tone, style and production. I love everything from the verses to the chorus to the bridge. Fresh is definitely the defining word of this era. 

Wow, I feel like this is some of her best production since EH.  Interesting to hear Marina singing over a trap influenced beat but still sounding so authentically Marina.  I could honestly see this being played on the radio, it almost sounds like a Camila Cabello song or something. The lyrics aren't her 'deepest' but that doesn't mean that because they're simplistic, they're bad.  She always manages to tell a story with her lyrics  :flutter:

Hopefully a music video drops tomorrow!

I could definitely see SS playing on the radio, idk if thats what they wanna acheive but it could give her some spotlight. Its not my fave but i really love the instrumental, its still a bop

Thats for sure what her label want$ to do. But hopefully with Marina's touch and soul

Omg, it's so, so beautiful!!! I really love it!!!!  :flutter:  :flutter:  :flutter:  :flutter:  I knew I would like it, even better than HH tbh! So far, I'm really enjoying being here in this era with all of you! Feels like a blessing after you come from that NFR Pre-Release thread  :oprah:  :oprah:  :oprah:

32c003478b7ec35a4b8ae368a22ebabc5be17593

There is one called "Worth It", I think.

TNWWY is on the album. The 2nd one we know about is Please Don’t Call Me

Huh? They said it's not on the album and it's not retitled. I'm confused...  :ohno:

32c003478b7ec35a4b8ae368a22ebabc5be17593