Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

Looks like the discord snippet has finally leaked...

Now for the HQ, I guess.

JK, we know it'll be teased and dragged out til the end of time until it either leaks or never does.

Does anyone know the fonts for the new album?

Not sure if there's an open font, could be custom. So either it exists to the public of you'll have to find similar ones

j14CYJi.png

Not sure what I was expecting for TNWY but that chorus is definitely not it lol Still excited to hear it in full at some point though

giphy.gif

I can't believe there's something left in my chest anymore 

It would be nice if TNWWY leaked considering its not on the record, but I'm not holding my breath. We'll probably be inundated with crappy LQ snippets from here to there before anyone leaks it, if at all.

yes it is.

I actually really like the TNWWY snippet and I think I'll enjoy the song but idk yall...we've heard 4 full songs and I only really like one (1)...the chances of L+F not getting the lowest in my updated album ranking are slim. Hopefully, I still enjoy the album overall though. 

(marina give us more songs from fear--that's where the real hits are--challenge)

It would be nice if TNWWY leaked considering its not on the record, but I'm not holding my breath. We'll probably be inundated with crappy LQ snippets from here to there before anyone leaks it, if at all.

if we got two INHA demos, I think we'll get this eventually 

negAbhB.png